Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This seems to consistently happen when an enemy dies from bleed when he has two (or more ) consecutive turns. In other words, if an enemy dies by bleeding and his turn is coming up (again or) right after his turn, than the game freezes.
This seems to consistently happen when an enemy dies from bleed when he has two (or more ) consecutive turns. In other words, if an enemy dies by bleeding and his turn is coming up (again or) right after his turn, than the game freezes.
I'm noticing the same pattern Locke is, above -- if an enemy has two consecutive turns coming up, and bleeding damage kills it when its turns arrive, then the game freezes with the bled-to-death enemy's double turns still showing as next up in the turn-order bar.
I'm noticing the same pattern Locke is, above -- if an enemy has two consecutive turns coming up, and bleeding damage kills it when its turns arrive, then the game freezes with the bled-to-death enemy's double turns still showing as next up in the turn-order bar.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
This has happened to me twice today - killing a Strangler with bleed on its turn freezes up the battle. The enemy's picture remains in the sidebar as though it's their turn, despite having died. Neither time did they have consecutive turns, though, as above.
This has happened to me twice today - killing a Strangler with bleed on its turn freezes up the battle. The enemy's picture remains in the sidebar as though it's their turn, despite having died. Neither time did they have consecutive turns, though, as above.
Same thing happened to me in the Arena, with the added bonus of losing 10 energy. I killed a Skirmisher with Shred and the Bleed damage clearly killed it, but then the Coliseum froze and I discovered that I lost all that energy. :S
Same thing happened to me in the Arena, with the added bonus of losing 10 energy. I killed a Skirmisher with Shred and the Bleed damage clearly killed it, but then the Coliseum froze and I discovered that I lost all that energy. :S
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
This bug happens quite often to me. It happens more often when an enemy has two turns in a row, but that is not the only time it happens. It finally was annoying after the third time today with the same set of enemies. So I grabbed a screenshot and thought I'd add to the report. Browser: Firefox 25.0.1 Error Text: None Screenshot: [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2wpi61j.png[/img] All enemies dead, but game seems to be waiting on the bleeding damage killed enemy to move.
This bug happens quite often to me. It happens more often when an enemy has two turns in a row, but that is not the only time it happens.

It finally was annoying after the third time today with the same set of enemies. So I grabbed a screenshot and thought I'd add to the report.

Browser: Firefox 25.0.1
Error Text: None
Screenshot: 2wpi61j.png

All enemies dead, but game seems to be waiting on the bleeding damage killed enemy to move.
VGxuHXT.png
I've had the same issue. When a foe dies from bleeding the coli sits there as if waiting for the enemy to act, which they can't, being dead an all.
I've had the same issue. When a foe dies from bleeding the coli sits there as if waiting for the enemy to act, which they can't, being dead an all.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
I've had the same issue, as documented above.
I've had the same issue, as documented above.
I'm having this issue above as well- most notably in the roost with dodos.
I'm having this issue above as well- most notably in the roost with dodos.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
I'm still having the first issue. Whenever it's the bleeding enemy's turn, and they die from bleed, the whole game stops like it's waiting for them to finish their turn. So far, it's only happened with the bluejay looking things (sorry, forgot the name) in the level 4-6 area.
I'm still having the first issue. Whenever it's the bleeding enemy's turn, and they die from bleed, the whole game stops like it's waiting for them to finish their turn. So far, it's only happened with the bluejay looking things (sorry, forgot the name) in the level 4-6 area.
1qad2pq.jpg
I've been having some issues where after a dragon died, then an enemy died by bleeding, it would freeze up, or something like that. I'll start watching to confirm what the trouble was.
I've been having some issues where after a dragon died, then an enemy died by bleeding, it would freeze up, or something like that. I'll start watching to confirm what the trouble was.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16