Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="underworldbeast" date="2013-06-17 23:55:42" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=103453#103453"]I am unsure if it is just me, but I know that EVERY single time an opponent dies from bleeding damage used from slash the opponent isn't cleared from the turn list even though the picture is not there and they went through the whole death animation. Because they are still in the turn list but not in the game they cant attack so the battle gets stuck while we(my dragons and I) wait for the missing enemy to attack. But since there isn't anyone there, we are stuck in constant waiting and then I have to leave the battle because it gets stuck there. It's happened to me about three times now, and at first I waited a long time (about 15 minutes) for the turn counter to fix itself. The next time it happened I waited for less time and then this last time it happened I just came here after about five minutes of waiting. Like I said, I don't know if it's just my computer freaking out or what, but....*shrugs* It might be worth looking into if others are having this same issue. [/quote]
I am unsure if it is just me, but I know that EVERY single time an opponent dies from bleeding damage used from slash the opponent isn't cleared from the turn list even though the picture is not there and they went through the whole death animation. Because they are still in the turn list but not in the game they cant attack so the battle gets stuck while we(my dragons and I) wait for the missing enemy to attack. But since there isn't anyone there, we are stuck in constant waiting and then I have to leave the battle because it gets stuck there.

It's happened to me about three times now, and at first I waited a long time (about 15 minutes) for the turn counter to fix itself. The next time it happened I waited for less time and then this last time it happened I just came here after about five minutes of waiting.

Like I said, I don't know if it's just my computer freaking out or what, but....*shrugs* It might be worth looking into if others are having this same issue.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I've only just recently started having this issue, and it's only happened since I reached the Woodland Path with my two Guardian girls. I've yet to have this occur on any of the other areas - though, admittedly, I haven't used my higher level team yet today.

ETA: Interestingly, it seems to only happen with certain creatures? So far I've only experienced it with Blooming Stranglers, yet Phytocats and the blue mothdeer things die from bleed without causing any issue.
I've only just recently started having this issue, and it's only happened since I reached the Woodland Path with my two Guardian girls. I've yet to have this occur on any of the other areas - though, admittedly, I haven't used my higher level team yet today.

ETA: Interestingly, it seems to only happen with certain creatures? So far I've only experienced it with Blooming Stranglers, yet Phytocats and the blue mothdeer things die from bleed without causing any issue.
I encountered something similar a few moments ago. It didn't crash the game, but when the final, and only, enemy, clown charger I think, died of bleed damage, it ended the battle after all my dragons took a turn with no enemies to target. I might have been stuck had I not had a support ability on my guardian. As far as I can tell, there were no harmful side effects.

Reading through other posts, I might as well add that the enemy was cleared from the turn list after the bleed damage killed it.
I encountered something similar a few moments ago. It didn't crash the game, but when the final, and only, enemy, clown charger I think, died of bleed damage, it ended the battle after all my dragons took a turn with no enemies to target. I might have been stuck had I not had a support ability on my guardian. As far as I can tell, there were no harmful side effects.

Reading through other posts, I might as well add that the enemy was cleared from the turn list after the bleed damage killed it.
Guess I will bump this because it's a week old but I am still having the same problem
Guess I will bump this because it's a week old but I am still having the same problem
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

I've been having the problem where the order is mixed up (bleed damage, shred attack, bleed icon appears). It affects both me and the opponents, though I have yet to experience the page to lock up because the enemy bled to death. .3. It still moves on just fine.
I've been having the problem where the order is mixed up (bleed damage, shred attack, bleed icon appears). It affects both me and the opponents, though I have yet to experience the page to lock up because the enemy bled to death. .3. It still moves on just fine.
m16OKP.jpeg
I just had a freeze that was almost definitely because of an enemy dying from bleeding, as well.
I just had a freeze that was almost definitely because of an enemy dying from bleeding, as well.
I'm having a problem similar to this. Every time an enemy dies form bleeding damage, I get one turn then the whole thing freezes. I select an attack and wait, but it never happens.

The enemy is still moving and idle, but my dragons can't attack and are completely frozen. It always happen when I'm about to take the last hit for the enemy. I haven't got an exp for the last 6 battles since it's be happening over and over again.
I'm having a problem similar to this. Every time an enemy dies form bleeding damage, I get one turn then the whole thing freezes. I select an attack and wait, but it never happens.

The enemy is still moving and idle, but my dragons can't attack and are completely frozen. It always happen when I'm about to take the last hit for the enemy. I haven't got an exp for the last 6 battles since it's be happening over and over again.
5S2hFjn.png
Just had this happen where my dragon died from bleed after I selected an attack, funny thing was -he had already had the bleed affect him when it was applied.- This was a start of a new turn. With the enemies, I can understand it being based on the turn in which the dragon that applied it, but in this case, shouldn't the bleed turn tick down when it's the enemy that applied it's turn....? Anyway, it still behaved as if he was alive, waiting for him to attack with the skill that I had selected.
Just had this happen where my dragon died from bleed after I selected an attack, funny thing was -he had already had the bleed affect him when it was applied.- This was a start of a new turn. With the enemies, I can understand it being based on the turn in which the dragon that applied it, but in this case, shouldn't the bleed turn tick down when it's the enemy that applied it's turn....? Anyway, it still behaved as if he was alive, waiting for him to attack with the skill that I had selected.
Looking for a dragon? Check out my raffle
[quote name="Jingles" date="2013-06-16 15:36:37" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=16218#90062"]This happened to me as well (Fighting 2x Wildwood Owl, 1x Sakura Owl). Additionally, it took 10 energy from each of my dragons - as if they had lost twice :c[/quote] I had the double penalty happen as well on a bleed-victory freeze. Waited a while to see if it would unstick, it didn't, so I navigated away. Sucked because it knocked me below the 80%. (Using the latest Chrome browser, as well.)
This happened to me as well (Fighting 2x Wildwood Owl, 1x Sakura Owl).

Additionally, it took 10 energy from each of my dragons - as if they had lost twice :c

I had the double penalty happen as well on a bleed-victory freeze. Waited a while to see if it would unstick, it didn't, so I navigated away. Sucked because it knocked me below the 80%.

(Using the latest Chrome browser, as well.)
Had the Coliseum freeze on me when i attacked an enemy with a move that [i]causes[/i] bleed damage, and killed it with that hit..[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/nevlnm.png[/img]
Had the Coliseum freeze on me when i attacked an enemy with a move that causes bleed damage, and killed it with that hit..nevlnm.png
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16