Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Also lost flight dominance turns the past 2 days. Only 10 turns yesterday and 15 today. x__x
Also lost flight dominance turns the past 2 days. Only 10 turns yesterday and 15 today. x__x
cnFe09Q.gif
Well, today I got my 16 turns and the bonus gem, so that's good news at last! :D
Well, today I got my 16 turns and the bonus gem, so that's good news at last! :D
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Oh good. We put a fix in for this yesterday morning. I'm glad it's working again. :)
Oh good. We put a fix in for this yesterday morning. I'm glad it's working again. :)
do we get the missing gathering turns maybe today as an addition on our other ones or are they missing now forever =(?
do we get the missing gathering turns maybe today as an addition on our other ones or are they missing now forever =(?
RVCJPrX.png
Same here got all my stuff today that I should have
Same here got all my stuff today that I should have
Nest%20Tender.png
yi same, it appears to be back to normal B) thanks, guys! ♥ smooches for you!
yi same, it appears to be back to normal B) thanks, guys! ♥ smooches for you!
_____________________________wC5zS4I.png
frsig.png
9KurPRs.png
Mine appears good today - got all 15 turns (as I'm not fire) and I believe I got the 1 gem as well.
Mine appears good today - got all 15 turns (as I'm not fire) and I believe I got the 1 gem as well.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I have the same question as Lezy. I would really love to have our missing turns and missing gems and treasure that we missed out on. due to the bug.
I have the same question as Lezy. I would really love to have our missing turns and missing gems and treasure that we missed out on. due to the bug.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55