Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 3 G1 DRAGONS *****
1 2 3 4
tDPIYfn.png
You must have wandered for days to find this. That you found it at all is something of a miracle. It's not just the circuitous tunnels that make your feat so fantastical, either; the things that stay in the catacombs are barely alive—or perhaps mostly dead—and not particularly kind. Come now, don't look that way. Now that you're here, you're almost perfectly safe.
22wfF4M.png

2. Sales
3. Pairs
4. Pings

*special thanks to Ludroth for header image*
tDPIYfn.png
You must have wandered for days to find this. That you found it at all is something of a miracle. It's not just the circuitous tunnels that make your feat so fantastical, either; the things that stay in the catacombs are barely alive—or perhaps mostly dead—and not particularly kind. Come now, don't look that way. Now that you're here, you're almost perfectly safe.
22wfF4M.png

2. Sales
3. Pairs
4. Pings

*special thanks to Ludroth for header image*
Under construction
Under construction
Breeding Pairs

under reconstruction
Breeding Pairs

under reconstruction
qvn5Dsp.png
under reconstruction
qvn5Dsp.png
under reconstruction
reserve
reserve
and last one just in case i get fickle
and last one just in case i get fickle
oookay. i can't decide if i want those last two posts, but everything else is set! one time ping to my friends and a few people who may be interested in the wares, and i'm open for business!

@never @kyser @gobi @thirteenz @ithacarn @meagkhan @ancelstierre @solknots @asjure @idratherbeunique @cyanscorpion @pisces @mandee @ludroth @jinks
oookay. i can't decide if i want those last two posts, but everything else is set! one time ping to my friends and a few people who may be interested in the wares, and i'm open for business!

@never @kyser @gobi @thirteenz @ithacarn @meagkhan @ancelstierre @solknots @asjure @idratherbeunique @cyanscorpion @pisces @mandee @ludroth @jinks
**** i want dergs maybe

could i be added to the ping list for sunset at dawn
**** i want dergs maybe

could i be added to the ping list for sunset at dawn
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@pisces
kekekeke yes yes come for the dergs. added you UuU
@pisces
kekekeke yes yes come for the dergs. added you UuU
@gunslinger thank

if im pinged and fall in love with a bab I'll def buy it
@gunslinger thank