Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Best offer - Maize/Shimmer Fae hatchling
1 2
@Fallen, How long would you need?
@Fallen, How long would you need?
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
@Alanabetta

I should have it all before the end of the day. Im at about 55k right now, so it's not like im completely broke. XP
@Alanabetta

I should have it all before the end of the day. Im at about 55k right now, so it's not like im completely broke. XP
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Alanabetta
If this is still going on, I'd like to offer 70,000 Treasure for her. ;3 I have it with me on hand right now. c:
@Alanabetta
If this is still going on, I'd like to offer 70,000 Treasure for her. ;3 I have it with me on hand right now. c:
WC-SigBanner3_zps4sbmkk5v.jpg[/center]
@Sedulous, Thank you for the offer! uwu

@Fallen, Hmm, well I probably won't leave this open for /too/ much longer. Maybe midnight (US Eastern time)? Also, you were outbid uwu
@Sedulous, Thank you for the offer! uwu

@Fallen, Hmm, well I probably won't leave this open for /too/ much longer. Maybe midnight (US Eastern time)? Also, you were outbid uwu
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
^
^
^
^
@Sedulous, I'd like to take you up on that offer now! C:
@Sedulous, I'd like to take you up on that offer now! C:
1 2