Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@the8tharchangel: Totally fine with me, take your time! <3

Edit: lol oops i can&#039;t read
Glad you found them though! xD
@the8tharchangel: Totally fine with me, take your time! <3

Edit: lol oops i can&#039;t read
Glad you found them though! xD
@phantomswolves and @Valthecon I think im gonna go with spiral, because they have a wider target audience I think? Snappers have a more selective crowd. Do you think that is right? I havent bought my scroll yet :0
@phantomswolves and @Valthecon I think im gonna go with spiral, because they have a wider target audience I think? Snappers have a more selective crowd. Do you think that is right? I havent bought my scroll yet :0
Spirals are so pretty, that sounds good.
Spirals are so pretty, that sounds good.
@the8tharchangel It&#039;s up to you in the end, but it does make sense to go spiral for the wider audience. :)
@the8tharchangel It&#039;s up to you in the end, but it does make sense to go spiral for the wider audience. :)
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
@the8tharchangel I vote Spirals, but I&#039;d love to be on the mailing list either way. :)
@the8tharchangel I vote Spirals, but I&#039;d love to be on the mailing list either way. :)
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Akky3210 got it :)
@Akky3210 got it :)
I vote spiral
I vote spiral
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@the8tharchangel Sorry for missing the announcement, I was away for a bit.
With those colors, I would probably say spiral would be the better pick, but either would be great.
And I would like to be on the mailing list. I can&#039;t guarantee that I can make a purchase, but it would be nice to see what hatchlings you have!
@the8tharchangel Sorry for missing the announcement, I was away for a bit.
With those colors, I would probably say spiral would be the better pick, but either would be great.
And I would like to be on the mailing list. I can&#039;t guarantee that I can make a purchase, but it would be nice to see what hatchlings you have!
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9