Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed due to no interest
1 2 3 4
[s]I'm now selling a lvl 25 Spiral female Dragon[/s]. [b]SOLD[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49706548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497066/49706548_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm now selling a lvl 25 Spiral female Dragon.
SOLD

49706548_350.png
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon So my account was created like yesterday, does that mean I get a free dragon?
@AaliyahMoon So my account was created like yesterday, does that mean I get a free dragon?
@TempleOfLime2019

Jup. You can have any Dragon from the Selling list on the first page. Just tell me wich one and I'll send it to you. Except the lvl 25. I trained that one a whole month.
@TempleOfLime2019

Jup. You can have any Dragon from the Selling list on the first page. Just tell me wich one and I'll send it to you. Except the lvl 25. I trained that one a whole month.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon can I get Taera? :3
@AaliyahMoon can I get Taera? :3
@TempleOfLime2019 She's on your way. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2] Sorry it took me so long. I was offline doing a bit real life stuff.
@TempleOfLime2019

She's on your way.
Sorry it took me so long. I was offline doing a bit real life stuff.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

@AaliyahMoon Thank you! I’ll start the breeding process immediately.
@AaliyahMoon Thank you! I’ll start the breeding process immediately.
@TempleOfLime2019

Your welcome! I'm glad she found a home.
@TempleOfLime2019

Your welcome! I'm glad she found a home.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

New radioactive double baby's will hatch tomorrow!
New radioactive double baby's will hatch tomorrow!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

Today's hatch was a pleasing surprise! A multigaze baby (now today's special offer) and a triple radioactive tundra hatched from the nest.
Today's hatch was a pleasing surprise! A multigaze baby (now today's special offer) and a triple radioactive tundra hatched from the nest.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

@FalloutWolf

Ocean will be able to breed in 3 days. The wait will be over soon!
@FalloutWolf

Ocean will be able to breed in 3 days. The wait will be over soon!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

This user does Roleplay
Pings are welcome!

1 2 3 4