Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Floof Mama's Den}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
@Whoviana
Sure, Lolly is on hold for you.
@Whoviana
Sure, Lolly is on hold for you.
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
@Wolpertiinger I got the gems sooner than expected and I can take her now!
@Wolpertiinger I got the gems sooner than expected and I can take her now!
im a funny little lesbian. greyace. nonbiney. they/he/she. star trek
@Whoviana

Awesome, I've sent a cr whenever you're ready
@Whoviana

Awesome, I've sent a cr whenever you're ready
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
@Wolpertiinger Hello!! I know I'm on the Bubbleberry pinglist, but I'd love to be on the General pinglist if that's alright!![emoji=new friend size=1]
@Wolpertiinger Hello!! I know I'm on the Bubbleberry pinglist, but I'd love to be on the General pinglist if that's alright!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns
Sure I'll pop you on there ^^
@MiniPandaBuns
Sure I'll pop you on there ^^
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
@Wolpertiinger Can I be added to the general pinglist, but also can I please purchase that noodle? Would be a great lightning rep!
@Wolpertiinger Can I be added to the general pinglist, but also can I please purchase that noodle? Would be a great lightning rep!
@DrWombat
Sure thing, I'll also send over a cr trade to you now ^^
@DrWombat
Sure thing, I'll also send over a cr trade to you now ^^
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
[center]The new Sunrise pair has been added as the project is now complete![/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WBV4rLv.png[/img] [rule] General information. @amxndael @Majroa @Realsies @MiniPandaBuns @DrWombat
The new Sunrise pair has been added as the project is now complete!
WBV4rLv.png
General information.
@amxndael @Majroa @Realsies @MiniPandaBuns @DrWombat
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CEEgmve.png[/img] [center] Discounts have been edited! New member discount has gone from 10% to 20%. Also a new discount has been added for Elemental Holidays[/center] [color=Steelblue] (Updated Discounts below) [emoji=gold star size=1]10% off to Lightning Flight [emoji=gold star size=1]20% off for New Members (Within a month of joining) [emoji=gold star size=1]10% off for Affiliates [emoji=gold star size=1]5% off during Elemental Holidays [rule] General information. @amxndael @Majroa @Realsies @MiniPandaBuns @DrWombat
CEEgmve.png
Discounts have been edited!
New member discount has gone from 10% to 20%. Also a new discount has been added for Elemental Holidays

(Updated Discounts below)

10% off to Lightning Flight

20% off for New Members (Within a month of joining)

10% off for Affiliates

5% off during Elemental Holidays

General information.
@amxndael @Majroa @Realsies @MiniPandaBuns @DrWombat
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
oh my god that's such a cute pair!! also I gotta say I love how you show off the genes and possible colours and stuff. it's so aesthetically pleasing
oh my god that's such a cute pair!! also I gotta say I love how you show off the genes and possible colours and stuff. it's so aesthetically pleasing
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21