Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] An Entire Subspecies! info inside!
1 2 3
@serron sounds pretty fair for an entire subspecies of 11 dragons that you've personally worked on (with the G1 included)

...but I will take some time to think about it and stay subscribed to the thread.

Please feel free to keep looking at other offers until I get back to you. I will inform you even if I decide to not take them so I won't keep you hanging without an eventual response.
@serron sounds pretty fair for an entire subspecies of 11 dragons that you've personally worked on (with the G1 included)

...but I will take some time to think about it and stay subscribed to the thread.

Please feel free to keep looking at other offers until I get back to you. I will inform you even if I decide to not take them so I won't keep you hanging without an eventual response.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
bump!~
bump!~
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!
bump!
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
bump!~
@serron hey! just popped by to say I won't be going through with the purchase after all. I'm trying to prioritize some gaoler projects so its very hard to let go of funds at the moment.
@serron hey! just popped by to say I won't be going through with the purchase after all. I'm trying to prioritize some gaoler projects so its very hard to let go of funds at the moment.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty totally understandable, thanks for your interest! :)
@DrakeDynasty totally understandable, thanks for your interest! :)
1 2 3