Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Knight Hatchery | cheap dragons | open
1 2 3 4
@KibaRoark those are some beautiful pairs! is there a general pinglist or ony pair pinglists? 0:
@KibaRoark those are some beautiful pairs! is there a general pinglist or ony pair pinglists? 0:
caFoWIg.png
@Argente = I have individual ping lists, but I can make a general ping list too!
@Argente = I have individual ping lists, but I can make a general ping list too!
Ib3ArPr.png
Hello @KibaRoark
I was wanting to purchase your baby Orca, but would prefer to use gems. If that is fine, please let me know! Thanks!
Hello @KibaRoark
I was wanting to purchase your baby Orca, but would prefer to use gems. If that is fine, please let me know! Thanks!
@Sallmonster = Ah I'm very sorry, they've been purchased on the AH (yesterday)! I can put you on the ping list for them!
@Sallmonster = Ah I'm very sorry, they've been purchased on the AH (yesterday)! I can put you on the ping list for them!
Ib3ArPr.png
@KibaRoark ohh, then i'd like to be on the general list, please.
@KibaRoark ohh, then i'd like to be on the general list, please.
caFoWIg.png
@Argente = I have a Pearl baby! c:
@Argente = I have a Pearl baby! c:
Ib3ArPr.png
@KibaRoark ooh it's very pretty... i find pastel dragons kinda hard to dress tho so i'll skip this,
@KibaRoark ooh it's very pretty... i find pastel dragons kinda hard to dress tho so i'll skip this,
caFoWIg.png
@Argente = Noxi next hatched! c:
@Argente = Noxi next hatched! c:
Ib3ArPr.png
BUMP !!
BUMP !!
Ib3ArPr.png
@KibaRoark ooo can I get on the robin, milky way, and pearl ping lists please?
@KibaRoark ooo can I get on the robin, milky way, and pearl ping lists please?
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4