Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Chipmunk Glen Custom Order Hatchery -WIP
1 2
[center][url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://preview.ibb.co/ec0cC8/Hatchery.gif[/img][/url][/center] This is the FOR SALE section of my hatchery. I'll be posting free hatchlings, when available, in the Giveaway forum. There are several ways to use this hatchery. Let me detail them for you. [center][b][size=5][color= green]WINDOW SHOPPING[/b][/color][/size][/center] Looking is free. However, I always love knowing how to improve or pairs that interest people. See something you like, see something you don't, let me know! [center][b][size=5][color= green]I WANT ONE OF THOSE[/b][/color][/size][/center] You see a hatchling you want, you buy it. Easy peasy. However, all hatchlings listed will also be on the Auction House. If you want the hatchling but don't want to pay in the form they've been posted with, or you want to haggle price, or you want to barter goods instead of paying gems or treasure, all of these are available options. Shoot me a PM and I will pull the hatchling from the auction house while we work out the details. [center][b][size=5][color= green]SPECIAL ORDER[/b][/color][/size][/center] I don't have a hatchling you want in stock yet, but you're pretty sure one of those pairs is going to make beautiful babies, and you might miss out. No worries! You can reserve pairs! Just send me a CR or PM with 10k or 10g and the name of the pair you want bred. I'll nest them ASAP and you get to choose one hatchling to take home at no additional charge before anyone else even sees them. Want two? Reserve the pair and any additional hatchlings you want to purchase beyond the first is [b]half price[/b]! [i]Suffice it to say any pair can only be reserved ONCE. First come, first serve. You want a hatchling from a pair that has already been requested, let me know and I will put you on the waitlist for the nest. People on the waitlist get hatchlings at half price. Availability of hatchlings is not guaranteed as the person that reserved or anyone ahead of someone on the waitlist may purchase more than one hatchling. HOWEVER, I will never put more people on the waitlist than eggs available in the nest.[/i] [center][b][size=5][color= green]CUSTOM ORDER[/b][/color][/size][/center] But, LadyChipmunk, you say, I don't like any of your pairings. I want a hatchling from Dragon A and Dragon B instead. We can do that! It's slightly more costly since I balance my pairings to ensure I have at least a 50% chance of [i]someone[/i] producing a specific gene, but for 15k or 15g we can make it happen. Same rules as SPECIAL ORDER APPLY. You get one hatchling of your choice at no extra cost and any others are half price for you. [center][b][color= green][size=5]RISKY BUSINESS[/b][/color][/size][/center] Some people like to live dangerously, and I like to see what wild combinations my dragons can create. So, for the risk takers out there, for 5k or 5g you can get a hatchling from a random pairing. And I do mean random. I will use a random number generator to select both the male and female. I have some lovely dragons. It could be magic. It could be a train wreck. As with SPECIAL and CUSTOM the first hatchling is included in the price of playing and any others you want would be half price. [center][b][color= green][size=5]MAYBE NOT THAT RISKY[/b][/color][/size][/center] This is the random pairing option for people that like some idea what they're in for. For 7k or 7g I will select a random breeding pair for you. This can be from any of the listed pairs in my hatchery, but it will be a pair with a stat card. If you want to mitigate the risk even further send an additional 1k or 1g and you can select what stable the pair comes from. Want to play it even safer, then this is not the option for you. See I WANT ONE OF THOSE. [center][b]OTHER STUFF[/b][/center] [i]Prices on hatchlings are negotiable within reason. Prices on the various options for breeding selection are not. However, I do accept trade instead of just gems or treasure. You want to pay in familiars, chests, etc., we can do that. Standard AH prices are used to determine fair market value. In the case where gem and treasure values differ widely I will use the one that is most in the buyer's favor.[/i] [i]I would hope this goes without saying, but I reserve the right to refuse all offers that I find insufficient to the value of the hatchling. Please don't send a PM offering 1t and then get mad when I say no.[/i] [b]Want to play for free? I can often be found on the Pick a Pair forum. There you can reserve any pair at no cost. If you happen to catch me. But hey, even if not there are lots of people with cool dragons out there.[/b]
Hatchery.gif

This is the FOR SALE section of my hatchery. I'll be posting free hatchlings, when available, in the Giveaway forum. There are several ways to use this hatchery. Let me detail them for you.
WINDOW SHOPPING

Looking is free. However, I always love knowing how to improve or pairs that interest people. See something you like, see something you don't, let me know!
I WANT ONE OF THOSE

You see a hatchling you want, you buy it. Easy peasy. However, all hatchlings listed will also be on the Auction House. If you want the hatchling but don't want to pay in the form they've been posted with, or you want to haggle price, or you want to barter goods instead of paying gems or treasure, all of these are available options. Shoot me a PM and I will pull the hatchling from the auction house while we work out the details.
SPECIAL ORDER

I don't have a hatchling you want in stock yet, but you're pretty sure one of those pairs is going to make beautiful babies, and you might miss out. No worries! You can reserve pairs! Just send me a CR or PM with 10k or 10g and the name of the pair you want bred. I'll nest them ASAP and you get to choose one hatchling to take home at no additional charge before anyone else even sees them. Want two? Reserve the pair and any additional hatchlings you want to purchase beyond the first is half price!

Suffice it to say any pair can only be reserved ONCE. First come, first serve. You want a hatchling from a pair that has already been requested, let me know and I will put you on the waitlist for the nest. People on the waitlist get hatchlings at half price. Availability of hatchlings is not guaranteed as the person that reserved or anyone ahead of someone on the waitlist may purchase more than one hatchling. HOWEVER, I will never put more people on the waitlist than eggs available in the nest.
CUSTOM ORDER

But, LadyChipmunk, you say, I don't like any of your pairings. I want a hatchling from Dragon A and Dragon B instead. We can do that! It's slightly more costly since I balance my pairings to ensure I have at least a 50% chance of someone producing a specific gene, but for 15k or 15g we can make it happen. Same rules as SPECIAL ORDER APPLY. You get one hatchling of your choice at no extra cost and any others are half price for you.
RISKY BUSINESS

Some people like to live dangerously, and I like to see what wild combinations my dragons can create. So, for the risk takers out there, for 5k or 5g you can get a hatchling from a random pairing. And I do mean random. I will use a random number generator to select both the male and female. I have some lovely dragons. It could be magic. It could be a train wreck. As with SPECIAL and CUSTOM the first hatchling is included in the price of playing and any others you want would be half price.
MAYBE NOT THAT RISKY

This is the random pairing option for people that like some idea what they're in for. For 7k or 7g I will select a random breeding pair for you. This can be from any of the listed pairs in my hatchery, but it will be a pair with a stat card. If you want to mitigate the risk even further send an additional 1k or 1g and you can select what stable the pair comes from. Want to play it even safer, then this is not the option for you. See I WANT ONE OF THOSE.
OTHER STUFF

Prices on hatchlings are negotiable within reason. Prices on the various options for breeding selection are not. However, I do accept trade instead of just gems or treasure. You want to pay in familiars, chests, etc., we can do that. Standard AH prices are used to determine fair market value. In the case where gem and treasure values differ widely I will use the one that is most in the buyer's favor.

I would hope this goes without saying, but I reserve the right to refuse all offers that I find insufficient to the value of the hatchling. Please don't send a PM offering 1t and then get mad when I say no.

Want to play for free? I can often be found on the Pick a Pair forum. There you can reserve any pair at no cost. If you happen to catch me. But hey, even if not there are lots of people with cool dragons out there.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
STABLES AND SUB-SPECIES

My lair is divided into a number of stables geared towards specific breeding results. Some of these are large projects and some are as small as a single pair. A few of these stables are still in progress and pairs and available dragons are subject to change as I get more breeding pairs that give the desired outcomes. These will be noted.

Occasionally, my husband, LordMoose houses a pair or two for me from a specific stable. Those will be noted as being remote pairs. Also, he sometimes has some pairs I think he should do more with than sell at fodder prices, and those are a separate stable listed here because otherwise he won't bother.

Though he will let me use nests so if you ever want plague eyes with your reserved nest, let me know.

PRETTY IN PASTEL: These are my pastel dragons, all of which will have colors that range from Rose through Orca. Some pairs are XXX, some are not. Almost all have all genes exclusively in that color range, but there are a few with a tertiary outside of it just to keep things interesting. This stable includes at least one male and one female of ever dragon breed.

STARMAP HOARDER: I love Starmap. It's not a secret. While there are lots of Starmaps scattered throughout my stables, this is a small group exclusively used for breeding the Starmap gene. One dragon of every breed, all Starmap, all the time.

COFFEE SHOP: These are my XXX Latte dragons. I have a wide variety of breeds and genes to choose from for your Latte dragon needs. Please note, due to the relatively limited XXX Latte stock out there, these dragon pairs are difficult to break up as many cannot breed with each other due to shared ancestry.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. At least one dragon is not a pure XXX latte.

PURPLE SKIES: All of the dragons in this stable have all three of their colors somewhere in the range of Midnight to Indigo. Every color in that range is represented somewhere on someone. Every breed is represented to some extent as well.

BRIAR PATCH: Home to my XXX Thicket breeding pair, this stable is for dragons whose three colors are exclusively in shades of green. Not every possible green is represented and the dragons are mostly Coatls and Nocturnes because those are the ones I happened to like. Unlike most of my stables this wasn't so much a planned project as green being my favorite color and pretty pairs resulting.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable.

WILD BLUE YONDER: Envisioned as a stable of Wildclaws in shades of blue, things did not go entirely to plan. All the dragons do have all of their colors in the blue spectrum, and there are a fair number of Wildclaws. However, Coatls and Skydancers made their mark as well. Home to my XXX Lapis breeding pair.

TARNISHED COPPER: A small stable of dragons who are all Copper Starmap/Copper Constellation/Some Color Stained. There are a number of breeds represented at present, but this project is still in the early days and the final distribution is currently unknown. This is intended to be a sub-species.

GLOWY BABIES: A small stable of XXY Obsidian dragons that look a little like lava lamps. Primary could be Wasp/Starmap/Metallic. Secondary could be Constellation/Bee. Tertiary will always be runes. This is considered, by me at least, to be a sub-species.

SCRIBBLE NOODLES: Another small stable intended to be a sub-species, these are all White Iridescent/White Shimmer Spirals with a Y colored Ringlet tertiary. They are cuter than this description makes them sound.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. Some breeders do not meet the specific definition of the sub-species, but they are highly likely to produce the desired response when bred.

BANANA SPLIT: Not so much a stable as a few dragons that are XXX banana pinstripe/trail. My intent is to eventually have a pair or two that iinclude peacock, scales, and perhaps underbelly or glimmer as options. Currently available pair is Coatl/Imperial.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. Such as it counts as a stable at all.

VARIETY PACK: A bunch of dragons I have for sentimental reasons or because I think they're cool. They are paired up to produce what I hope are adorable babies.

This stable isn't so much in progress as subject to being constantly in flux as I breed or find new dragons I absolutely must have or fall out of love with older ones.

GENERAL PINGLIST
STABLES AND SUB-SPECIES

My lair is divided into a number of stables geared towards specific breeding results. Some of these are large projects and some are as small as a single pair. A few of these stables are still in progress and pairs and available dragons are subject to change as I get more breeding pairs that give the desired outcomes. These will be noted.

Occasionally, my husband, LordMoose houses a pair or two for me from a specific stable. Those will be noted as being remote pairs. Also, he sometimes has some pairs I think he should do more with than sell at fodder prices, and those are a separate stable listed here because otherwise he won't bother.

Though he will let me use nests so if you ever want plague eyes with your reserved nest, let me know.

PRETTY IN PASTEL: These are my pastel dragons, all of which will have colors that range from Rose through Orca. Some pairs are XXX, some are not. Almost all have all genes exclusively in that color range, but there are a few with a tertiary outside of it just to keep things interesting. This stable includes at least one male and one female of ever dragon breed.

STARMAP HOARDER: I love Starmap. It's not a secret. While there are lots of Starmaps scattered throughout my stables, this is a small group exclusively used for breeding the Starmap gene. One dragon of every breed, all Starmap, all the time.

COFFEE SHOP: These are my XXX Latte dragons. I have a wide variety of breeds and genes to choose from for your Latte dragon needs. Please note, due to the relatively limited XXX Latte stock out there, these dragon pairs are difficult to break up as many cannot breed with each other due to shared ancestry.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. At least one dragon is not a pure XXX latte.

PURPLE SKIES: All of the dragons in this stable have all three of their colors somewhere in the range of Midnight to Indigo. Every color in that range is represented somewhere on someone. Every breed is represented to some extent as well.

BRIAR PATCH: Home to my XXX Thicket breeding pair, this stable is for dragons whose three colors are exclusively in shades of green. Not every possible green is represented and the dragons are mostly Coatls and Nocturnes because those are the ones I happened to like. Unlike most of my stables this wasn't so much a planned project as green being my favorite color and pretty pairs resulting.

WILD BLUE YONDER: Envisioned as a stable of Wildclaws in shades of blue, things did not go entirely to plan. All the dragons do have all of their colors in the blue spectrum, and there are a fair number of Wildclaws. However, Coatls and Skydancers made their mark as well. Home to my XXX Lapis breeding pair.

TARNISHED COPPER: A small stable of dragons who are all Copper Starmap/Copper Constellation/Some Color Stained. There are a number of breeds represented at present, but this project is still in the early days and the final distribution is currently unknown. This is intended to be a sub-species.

GLOWY BABIES: A small stable of XXY Obsidian dragons that look a little like lava lamps. Primary could be Wasp/Starmap/Metallic. Secondary could be Constellation/Bee. Tertiary will always be runes. This is considered, by me at least, to be a sub-species.

SCRIBBLE NOODLES: Another small stable intended to be a sub-species, these are all White Iridescent/White Shimmer Spirals with a Y colored Ringlet tertiary. They are cuter than this description makes them sound.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. Some breeders do not meet the specific definition of the sub-species, but they are highly likely to produce the desired response when bred.

BANANA SPLIT: Not so much a stable as a few dragons that are XXX banana pinstripe/trail. My intent is to eventually have a pair or two that iinclude peacock, scales, and perhaps underbelly or glimmer as options. Currently available pair is Coatl/Imperial.

This is an IN PROGRESS stable. Such as it counts as a stable at all.

VARIETY PACK: A bunch of dragons I have for sentimental reasons or because I think they're cool. They are paired up to produce what I hope are adorable babies.

This stable isn't so much in progress as subject to being constantly in flux as I breed or find new dragons I absolutely must have or fall out of love with older ones.

GENERAL PINGLIST
Reserved for Available Hatchlings for Sale
Reserved for Available Hatchlings for Sale
[center][size= 7][color= hotpink]PRETTY IN PASTEL PAIRS[/color][/size][/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/RTjL5vs/Memento-Pearlescent.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/HKSNhr7/Gemstone-Blossom.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/QHLhN9V/Vatosoa-Amethyst.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wLVhZCw/Regius-Ephemera.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/1L0Qk30/Roadshow-Hyles.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/k813nXN/Mistor-Goshawk.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/n3DBhnN/Orcinus-Nyan.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/4pRnFk4/Creampuff-Heirloom.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/LSpYm2F/Michaelangelo-Helter-Skelter.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/fdZS3CT/Drift-Hecate.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/XpbMvRZ/Lunar-Famil.jpg[/img]
PRETTY IN PASTEL PAIRS

Memento-Pearlescent.jpg
Gemstone-Blossom.jpg
Vatosoa-Amethyst.jpg
Regius-Ephemera.jpg
Roadshow-Hyles.jpg
Mistor-Goshawk.jpg
Orcinus-Nyan.jpg
Creampuff-Heirloom.jpg
Michaelangelo-Helter-Skelter.jpg
Drift-Hecate.jpg
Lunar-Famil.jpg