Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CHEAP HATCHERY] -Amber Dam Salespost-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
@Ozprey
Alright! Thank you!
@Ozprey
Alright! Thank you!
discord is del#0973 if needed
@Ozprey Is Abalone still available?
@Ozprey Is Abalone still available?
@littleredgirl sorry, I just sold her to someone else... But if you'd like, I could put you on her parent's pinglist for the next time I get more hatchlings like her?
@littleredgirl sorry, I just sold her to someone else... But if you'd like, I could put you on her parent's pinglist for the next time I get more hatchlings like her?
@Ozprey Yes please!
@Ozprey Yes please!
@Ozprey is Lovebird and/or Camo still available? Also, it wasn't mentioned in your rules, but are you okay with the dragons being exalted, or would you rather they be bred and kept a while?
@Ozprey is Lovebird and/or Camo still available? Also, it wasn't mentioned in your rules, but are you okay with the dragons being exalted, or would you rather they be bred and kept a while?
@TroupleKing Both are! I'd prefer that they weren't exalted really, but as long as you give them a proper name before you exalt them I don't mind that much.
Would you like me to set up a crossroads?
@TroupleKing Both are! I'd prefer that they weren't exalted really, but as long as you give them a proper name before you exalt them I don't mind that much.
Would you like me to set up a crossroads?
@Ozprey Could I take the coatl boy please?
@Ozprey Could I take the coatl boy please?
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@tokkungi Do you mean Bluebell, the xyx, or one of the Bright Sprite hatchlings?
@tokkungi Do you mean Bluebell, the xyx, or one of the Bright Sprite hatchlings?
@Ozprey Oh sorry! I mean bluebell
@Ozprey Oh sorry! I mean bluebell
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@tokkungi He's still available! I'll set up a cr!
@tokkungi He's still available! I'll set up a cr!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65