Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5kt StarCon Nocturnes
1 2 3
Hello there! Yes you read that right, 5kt, as in 5,000 treasure Starmap/Constellation Nocturnes are for sale. I could easily sell them for much higher and get a better profit, but that's not the reason I got a Starmap pair in the first place.

I got my pair to not only help those who do not have a blue ranged StarCon dragon yet because of high prices in the AH or in hatcheries, but to also help/force the prices of StarCon dergs, especially of the rarer breeds, to go down. These Nocturnes for example, the cheapest StarCon Noc is 150 gems, and higher for treasure.

Anyways, onto the rules!

1. You can get one of these StarCon Nocs for the price of 5kt or 5g ONLY if you don't have a StarCon dragon yet. I'm trying to help those who can't afford the incredibly high prices of Hatcheries.

2. If you have a StarCon dragon already, but still want one of these Nocturnes, then I will be asking for 50kt/50g. Still cheaper than the hatcheries and AH for Nocs.

3. I accept either treasure or gems, but treasure is preferred right now as I'm trying to save for a lair expansion. My ratio is 1 gem : 1,000 treasure.

4. Those on the Pinglist get first dibs. And the Pinglist will only be for those who don't have a StarCon dragon yet and are willing to wait a month for a cheap one.

5. In the event that RNG hates me and doesn't give me a StarCon, any Starmap/Bee dragons will go on the AH as fodder. Also in the event that I get less than 3 StarCon hatches, and the Pinglist has more than 3 people, it will be first come first serve. If you don't a dragon, you will remain on the pinglist unless you ask to be removed.

6. ONE StarCon per person.

7. If you are on the ping list and I ping you and you don't get back to me in one day with your claim, then you will lose your shot at a Dragon and will go to the next person on the pinglist.

8. I have the right to change my rules at any time.

9. Please please please as a courtesy, do not just get a dragon and go around and flip it on me. If I wanted to sell it for a lot of treasure, I'd do it myself, but I want to help people get pretty StarCon dragons. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

10. To know you have read the rules, please include the word "starfish" in your post.

PINGLIST

The previous Pinglist has been pinged, the new Pinglist is located in the Bio of Vivi, a dragon that is part of my pair. When new hatchlings are born, I will ping everyone on this list.

Now, onto the Nocturnes!

All Nocturnes have been bought!
Hello there! Yes you read that right, 5kt, as in 5,000 treasure Starmap/Constellation Nocturnes are for sale. I could easily sell them for much higher and get a better profit, but that's not the reason I got a Starmap pair in the first place.

I got my pair to not only help those who do not have a blue ranged StarCon dragon yet because of high prices in the AH or in hatcheries, but to also help/force the prices of StarCon dergs, especially of the rarer breeds, to go down. These Nocturnes for example, the cheapest StarCon Noc is 150 gems, and higher for treasure.

Anyways, onto the rules!

1. You can get one of these StarCon Nocs for the price of 5kt or 5g ONLY if you don't have a StarCon dragon yet. I'm trying to help those who can't afford the incredibly high prices of Hatcheries.

2. If you have a StarCon dragon already, but still want one of these Nocturnes, then I will be asking for 50kt/50g. Still cheaper than the hatcheries and AH for Nocs.

3. I accept either treasure or gems, but treasure is preferred right now as I'm trying to save for a lair expansion. My ratio is 1 gem : 1,000 treasure.

4. Those on the Pinglist get first dibs. And the Pinglist will only be for those who don't have a StarCon dragon yet and are willing to wait a month for a cheap one.

5. In the event that RNG hates me and doesn't give me a StarCon, any Starmap/Bee dragons will go on the AH as fodder. Also in the event that I get less than 3 StarCon hatches, and the Pinglist has more than 3 people, it will be first come first serve. If you don't a dragon, you will remain on the pinglist unless you ask to be removed.

6. ONE StarCon per person.

7. If you are on the ping list and I ping you and you don't get back to me in one day with your claim, then you will lose your shot at a Dragon and will go to the next person on the pinglist.

8. I have the right to change my rules at any time.

9. Please please please as a courtesy, do not just get a dragon and go around and flip it on me. If I wanted to sell it for a lot of treasure, I'd do it myself, but I want to help people get pretty StarCon dragons. Don't ruin it for everyone else.

10. To know you have read the rules, please include the word "starfish" in your post.

PINGLIST

The previous Pinglist has been pinged, the new Pinglist is located in the Bio of Vivi, a dragon that is part of my pair. When new hatchlings are born, I will ping everyone on this list.

Now, onto the Nocturnes!

All Nocturnes have been bought!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod

This is really sweet of you to try to work on helping pricing of things. When these kinds of genes happen and become popular, it can be a pain to get any dragons of the sort. "Starfish", btw.

And if you wouldn't mind parting with him, the second Nocturne is handsome!
@TheWhiteTigerGod

This is really sweet of you to try to work on helping pricing of things. When these kinds of genes happen and become popular, it can be a pain to get any dragons of the sort. "Starfish", btw.

And if you wouldn't mind parting with him, the second Nocturne is handsome!
sLpAJ21.png
@ShianneUrami

I knew that it'd be quite a while before Starmap/Constellation dragons would be anywhere near an affordable price range, so I'm just going to try and help people as best I can. .u. I want others to have a much easier time getting pretty dragons than I did.

And if neither of the two people that I pinged claim the second nocturne, then he'll be all yours!
@ShianneUrami

I knew that it'd be quite a while before Starmap/Constellation dragons would be anywhere near an affordable price range, so I'm just going to try and help people as best I can. .u. I want others to have a much easier time getting pretty dragons than I did.

And if neither of the two people that I pinged claim the second nocturne, then he'll be all yours!
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Thank you! Ping me when there's a verdict, please!
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Thank you! Ping me when there's a verdict, please!
sLpAJ21.png
Ohh man you're a saint. I would love one! I can only afford the star bee babies ;w;
If you have any spare one day please let me know :)
p.s. it will literally be named starfish if I do haha

always forget to ping @TheWhiteTigerGod
Ohh man you're a saint. I would love one! I can only afford the star bee babies ;w;
If you have any spare one day please let me know :)
p.s. it will literally be named starfish if I do haha

always forget to ping @TheWhiteTigerGod
@kichigo

No worries about pinging me dear, I'm subscribed! .u.

And the people on the Pinglist have first dibs, but if they don't reply within a day it's first come first serve. I'll let you and ShianneUrami know! And if there are no dergs left, I'll put you on the Pinglist for the next hatch.
@kichigo

No worries about pinging me dear, I'm subscribed! .u.

And the people on the Pinglist have first dibs, but if they don't reply within a day it's first come first serve. I'll let you and ShianneUrami know! And if there are no dergs left, I'll put you on the Pinglist for the next hatch.
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I just found out you do this thing, and it's really amazing! \(*o*)/
I've got only a starbee and a starbutterfly dregs and it would be really great to also breed starcon ones!
Like Kichigo said, if there'll be a spare dreg one day, ping me, please ^^
p.s. Starfish, yeah
@TheWhiteTigerGod
I just found out you do this thing, and it's really amazing! \(*o*)/
I've got only a starbee and a starbutterfly dregs and it would be really great to also breed starcon ones!
Like Kichigo said, if there'll be a spare dreg one day, ping me, please ^^
p.s. Starfish, yeah
@TheWhiteTigerGod is number 3 available??

Also starfish
@TheWhiteTigerGod is number 3 available??

Also starfish
VGxuHXT.png
@thewhitetigergod number 2 is so stunning?
@thewhitetigergod number 2 is so stunning?
For everyone posting starfish in their post, thank you! And for those that don't, know that I'm not ignoring your post! And if you are on the Pinglist, you can forgo this rule.

@DelilahDragon5

Yup! Like I said in the rules, those who were in my Pinglist get first dibs on anything available, so all of them are still available.

And very nice choice, I'll send a CR for you!

@pupster1976

Is number 2 the one you want?
For everyone posting starfish in their post, thank you! And for those that don't, know that I'm not ignoring your post! And if you are on the Pinglist, you can forgo this rule.

@DelilahDragon5

Yup! Like I said in the rules, those who were in my Pinglist get first dibs on anything available, so all of them are still available.

And very nice choice, I'll send a CR for you!

@pupster1976

Is number 2 the one you want?
1 2 3