Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .: Petrichor Hatchery :. (Shutting down)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Omnidraconia
Hello! I love all of your pairs! Could you add me to the Hatchlings pinglist please?
@Omnidraconia
Hello! I love all of your pairs! Could you add me to the Hatchlings pinglist please?
I love seeing interpretations of my dragons!

feel free to take creative liberties :)c
a27P8i2.gif
@Jadepillar I added you to my pinglist, thank you for the support! (And sorry for the late reply, I was asleep!)
@Jadepillar I added you to my pinglist, thank you for the support! (And sorry for the late reply, I was asleep!)
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia
Can I be on the pinglist for Calacas Forage and Bare Bones
@Omnidraconia
Can I be on the pinglist for Calacas Forage and Bare Bones
@Leafstar17 added you! Thank you for the support!! :D
@Leafstar17 added you! Thank you for the support!! :D
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
can I be on the pinglist for coffee and sweetener?

I was hoping I could please? Is the thing still open?
can I be on the pinglist for coffee and sweetener?

I was hoping I could please? Is the thing still open?
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
@Loona12343 I added you! My store is always open, so feel free to ping me or check in whenever for updates c: (I just can't always reply immediately, of course)

Just so you know, one of my hatchlings for Coffee & Sweetner is still up for sale, if he catches your eye! (No pressure if he doesn't c:)
@Loona12343 I added you! My store is always open, so feel free to ping me or check in whenever for updates c: (I just can't always reply immediately, of course)

Just so you know, one of my hatchlings for Coffee & Sweetner is still up for sale, if he catches your eye! (No pressure if he doesn't c:)
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
ommidraconia omnidriconia omnidracona @omnidraconia >;P

could you add me to a pinglist for just coatls :3c
ommidraconia omnidriconia omnidracona @omnidraconia >;P

could you add me to a pinglist for just coatls :3c
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Raecat Sure thing, I added you! Let's hope that 2% chance kicks in sometime soon!

sorry my usename is such a pain :'D
@Raecat Sure thing, I added you! Let's hope that 2% chance kicks in sometime soon!

sorry my usename is such a pain :'D
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@omnidraconia could you add me to your hatchling pinglist? i love your pairings! i am holding myself back from buying the ghost skydancer, i have so many green dragons already
@omnidraconia could you add me to your hatchling pinglist? i love your pairings! i am holding myself back from buying the ghost skydancer, i have so many green dragons already
@dollyparton I'm glad you like my pairs, I appreciate it! I wrote you down on my pinglist c:

The ghost SD is probably going to be exalted soon, but I appreciate the interest! Green is best color :3
@dollyparton I'm glad you like my pairs, I appreciate it! I wrote you down on my pinglist c:

The ghost SD is probably going to be exalted soon, but I appreciate the interest! Green is best color :3
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20