Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kia Kiya Hatchery(New STARMAP PAIR)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@ShilohAponi Can you put me on a pinglist for:
Dancers of The Sky (opal hatchlings)
Keepers of the Night XXY (opal hatchlings)
Wildclaw&Coatl Rose XXX (wasp/bee/opal hatchlings)
Wildclaw&Coatl COPPER XXX (opal hatchlings)

please? c:
@ShilohAponi Can you put me on a pinglist for:
Dancers of The Sky (opal hatchlings)
Keepers of the Night XXY (opal hatchlings)
Wildclaw&Coatl Rose XXX (wasp/bee/opal hatchlings)
Wildclaw&Coatl COPPER XXX (opal hatchlings)

please? c:
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42gr.png
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42ge.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42g7.png4_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42fy.png
@manzonian of course!!! I'll be having hatchlings for the coatles and wildclaws in a few days if any of them have the genes ya want I'll ping you after previous pingers have had a look at them :3 some of them has been waiting for awhile :3
@manzonian of course!!! I'll be having hatchlings for the coatles and wildclaws in a few days if any of them have the genes ya want I'll ping you after previous pingers have had a look at them :3 some of them has been waiting for awhile :3
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi sounds good! If you need any help with coding for your hatchery please let me know! I'd be happy to help c:
@ShilohAponi sounds good! If you need any help with coding for your hatchery please let me know! I'd be happy to help c:
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42ge.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42g7.png4_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42fy.png
@manzonian thank you ^.^ I've seem to have got the basics down XD eventually I'd be adding some color lol
@manzonian thank you ^.^ I've seem to have got the basics down XD eventually I'd be adding some color lol
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi I can do a mock up design for you and show you what it looks like and then if you like it I can send you the code?
@ShilohAponi I can do a mock up design for you and show you what it looks like and then if you like it I can send you the code?
@manzonian hmmmm mkay floofy said something about cards earlier is that what ya mean?
@manzonian hmmmm mkay floofy said something about cards earlier is that what ya mean?
image_zpszialutu2.png
glad I could help c:

Bump
glad I could help c:

Bump
@manzonian i was wondering if there is a specific color eye you'd like for Keepers of the night?
@manzonian i was wondering if there is a specific color eye you'd like for Keepers of the night?
image_zpszialutu2.png
@ShilohAponi I actually really like arcane on them! I'm not particular about eye colors so don't go out of your way for me c: Thank you though!
@ShilohAponi I actually really like arcane on them! I'm not particular about eye colors so don't go out of your way for me c: Thank you though!
@manzonian mkay and no problem ^.^ I was just checking because they're breading after the copper and rose babs :3
@manzonian mkay and no problem ^.^ I was just checking because they're breading after the copper and rose babs :3
image_zpszialutu2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25