Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [a]Gen1 XXY Pearl/Pearl/Grape OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29742131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297422/29742131_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 1000g MI: 100g CB: 6900g (AkaneChaan) --no autobuy-- Gems:Treasure 1:900 End date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018; 16:00 server time. Snipe guard of 30 minutes will be in place. Please ping the person you are outbidding; I am subscribed. LDP Isegard dandyfrau LemonQuartz AkaneChaan Lrjj Plushstiel Nefily Violette Moosesushi Faileas Cyrya [/center] It's time for this girl to find a new home. I always intended to do something with her, but I never did for whatever reason. I'm looking mostly for straight currency, but I might be willing to accept some bigger value items - please clear items with me either on-thread or privately before bidding with them, thank you! If you have any questions, please ask me! Always willing to answer. pings from last week's interest check// @Sanati @Nefily @Rattyfleef @LemonQuartz @Cove @romo @Isegard @Violette @AkaneChaan @Lrjj @craigy

29742131_350.png

SB: 1000g
MI: 100g
CB: 6900g (AkaneChaan)

--no autobuy--

Gems:Treasure
1:900

End date: Wednesday, August 15, 2018; 16:00 server time.
Snipe guard of 30 minutes will be in place.

Please ping the person you are outbidding; I am subscribed.

LDP
Isegard dandyfrau LemonQuartz AkaneChaan Lrjj Plushstiel Nefily Violette Moosesushi Faileas Cyrya

It's time for this girl to find a new home. I always intended to do something with her, but I never did for whatever reason.

I'm looking mostly for straight currency, but I might be willing to accept some bigger value items - please clear items with me either on-thread or privately before bidding with them, thank you!

If you have any questions, please ask me! Always willing to answer.

pings from last week's interest check//
@Sanati @Nefily @Rattyfleef @LemonQuartz @Cove @romo @Isegard @Violette @AkaneChaan @Lrjj @craigy
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao
SB and LDP please .
@Cao
SB and LDP please .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard
Noted! Thank you!
@Isegard
Noted! Thank you!
JqboqBK.png
@Cao LDP please!
@Cao LDP please!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau
Added!
@dandyfrau
Added!
JqboqBK.png
LDP! <3
tysm ahhhh im so tempted...
LDP! <3
tysm ahhhh im so tempted...
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz
//tempts you more... tempt tempt tempt

(added. Cx )
@LemonQuartz
//tempts you more... tempt tempt tempt

(added. Cx )
JqboqBK.png
noooooooooo i need money for my birthdya mass hatch xp

haha thank you so much ^u^
noooooooooo i need money for my birthdya mass hatch xp

haha thank you so much ^u^
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Cao

LDP and, what are your prices for the 1 year sprites? I might add those if I can't gather enough funds for this girl
@Cao

LDP and, what are your prices for the 1 year sprites? I might add those if I can't gather enough funds for this girl
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
Would mostly be looking for a Fire (10kg) or an Arcane (6.3kg) as those are the ones I'm missing yet aside from the Light, RIP. But I could look at other Sprites depending on which ones you would be offering?
@AkaneChaan
Would mostly be looking for a Fire (10kg) or an Arcane (6.3kg) as those are the ones I'm missing yet aside from the Light, RIP. But I could look at other Sprites depending on which ones you would be offering?
JqboqBK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6