Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦)O(♦STRMAP/CONSTLTION MASS HATCH
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
I'd love to grab Ginny! :D Do you have a preference for treasure vs gems? Either would work fine for me at the moment.
I'd love to grab Ginny! :D Do you have a preference for treasure vs gems? Either would work fine for me at the moment.
WU8xZ8t.png .....

James
they/them
witchy queer
@sphygmic Hey there! Ginny and Hermione are both pending pickup right now, but I would be happy to ping you if they fall through. I can also place you on their ping list or my general pinglist if you would like :)
@sphygmic Hey there! Ginny and Hermione are both pending pickup right now, but I would be happy to ping you if they fall through. I can also place you on their ping list or my general pinglist if you would like :)
hatchery-buttin-3_orig.pngtarot-reading-buttion-3_orig.png
@Estrix

Whoops! I guess I should have looked back further in the thread, my bad :P Yes, I'd love to be on the pinglist for that pair!
@Estrix

Whoops! I guess I should have looked back further in the thread, my bad :P Yes, I'd love to be on the pinglist for that pair!
WU8xZ8t.png .....

James
they/them
witchy queer
@sphygmic No worries at all! I will get you added now :) Thank you for your interest!
@sphygmic No worries at all! I will get you added now :) Thank you for your interest!
General Pinglist: @Gobias @beautifuldragon @Flay624 @DragonMaiden @Infrared

Fernaldo and Savil Pinglist: @ProbablySkeletor

New Hacthlings are up for sale from Fernaldo and Savil! All are met/alloy/filigree and obs/obs/y (pretty pink hues)

Jump to Dragons For Sale (Clicky)
General Pinglist: @Gobias @beautifuldragon @Flay624 @DragonMaiden @Infrared

Fernaldo and Savil Pinglist: @ProbablySkeletor

New Hacthlings are up for sale from Fernaldo and Savil! All are met/alloy/filigree and obs/obs/y (pretty pink hues)

@Estrix: I'd love to buy "Cerise," please!
@Estrix: I'd love to buy "Cerise," please!
6ntc1cC.jpg
@ProbablySkeletor sure thing! Thanks so much! I'll set up a CR :)
@ProbablySkeletor sure thing! Thanks so much! I'll set up a CR :)
Sorry to be pinging everyone so much! BUT I ping with goodies! The Phthalo xxx/y(abyss) pair hatched and gifted us 4 beautiful babies! Hooray! So, let me make sure I have everyone's preferences correct:

@dandyfrau: Two are skydancers: one xxx, one xxy
@Rhane: Two are skydancers: one xxx, one xxy
@Syceris: one skydancer female xxx, one spiral female xxx
@IchiSato: You hit the jackpot! I have one female xxx skydancer-your perfect preference match!
@minnylynx: Two spiral babies-one xxy male, one xxx female
@Princoxx: One male xxy spiral
@sixcryingeyes , @ProbablySkeletor: I do not have either of you down with preferences, but either way, xxx/xxy spiral and skydancer babies hatched!

Okie Dokie. Now thee general pinglisters: Once again, sorry for pinging so much: but here we are lol
@Gobias @beautifuldragon @Flay624 @DragonMaiden @Infrared

AND ONE LAST HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THINGY!!!
I REALLY hate disappointing my pinglisters :( there are only 4 babies, and sooo many interested players (with more being added) sooooo I did a thing and I bought another breeding pair of Phthalo XXX Wasp/Bee/Opal/Glimmer Skydancers just for all of youuuuuu!!! I mean, for others too, and myself, but yeah lol SO! I will get them listed as soon as the male ages into adulthood and we can get going with them as well. HOORAY FOR TWO PHTHALO PAIRS!

Sorry to be pinging everyone so much! BUT I ping with goodies! The Phthalo xxx/y(abyss) pair hatched and gifted us 4 beautiful babies! Hooray! So, let me make sure I have everyone's preferences correct:

@dandyfrau: Two are skydancers: one xxx, one xxy
@Rhane: Two are skydancers: one xxx, one xxy
@Syceris: one skydancer female xxx, one spiral female xxx
@IchiSato: You hit the jackpot! I have one female xxx skydancer-your perfect preference match!
@minnylynx: Two spiral babies-one xxy male, one xxx female
@Princoxx: One male xxy spiral
@sixcryingeyes , @ProbablySkeletor: I do not have either of you down with preferences, but either way, xxx/xxy spiral and skydancer babies hatched!

Okie Dokie. Now thee general pinglisters: Once again, sorry for pinging so much: but here we are lol
@Gobias @beautifuldragon @Flay624 @DragonMaiden @Infrared

AND ONE LAST HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THINGY!!!
I REALLY hate disappointing my pinglisters :( there are only 4 babies, and sooo many interested players (with more being added) sooooo I did a thing and I bought another breeding pair of Phthalo XXX Wasp/Bee/Opal/Glimmer Skydancers just for all of youuuuuu!!! I mean, for others too, and myself, but yeah lol SO! I will get them listed as soon as the male ages into adulthood and we can get going with them as well. HOORAY FOR TWO PHTHALO PAIRS!

@Estrix: I'd love to buy the male Spiral, please!
@Estrix: I'd love to buy the male Spiral, please!
6ntc1cC.jpg
@Estrix that XXY skydancer phthalo abyss stold my heart, could you do 45k for him?
@Estrix that XXY skydancer phthalo abyss stold my heart, could you do 45k for him?
8vKd3WT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54