Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pretty Weird Dragons New 1/26 Unique
1 2 3 4
Sorry if you clicked this cause it's out of date! I'm still breeding weird pairs, so just check out my For Sale tab instead!

I'm making this as a casual hatchery thread so I can sell the weird and unique dragons I breed. Check AH for current price. All prices are negotiable, items may be accepted, freebies for newbies + returning players. Eyes are Common unless stated otherwise.

All dragons are now being named due to yet another unnamed exalted dragon.
Sorry if you clicked this cause it's out of date! I'm still breeding weird pairs, so just check out my For Sale tab instead!

I'm making this as a casual hatchery thread so I can sell the weird and unique dragons I breed. Check AH for current price. All prices are negotiable, items may be accepted, freebies for newbies + returning players. Eyes are Common unless stated otherwise.

All dragons are now being named due to yet another unnamed exalted dragon.
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
More Info
Ever since I bought an eyeburning Imp that was the first with her colors, I've been obsessed with dragons with unique and rare color combos. I've got quite a lot now. So I've started trying to breed my own weirdly colored dragons. As well as taking on breeding projects for color combos that don't exist yet ^_^

This hatchery has no breeding cards because I doubt I'll breed most pairs twice and I don't want to restrict myself to any set pairings!
That being said, if you like to request a pair to be bred, feel free! I'd be willing to breed most dragons.

The numbers below dragons, ex: 1/2, refer to how many dragons with the same color combo are on the site. "Active" refers to any unexalted dragons, it doesn't account for any in dead lairs.

My affiliates list will grow to include players I've bought my own unique/rare kids from as well as players who breed a lot of unusual pairings. If you'd like to be an affiliate, please ping or pm me!
More Info
Ever since I bought an eyeburning Imp that was the first with her colors, I've been obsessed with dragons with unique and rare color combos. I've got quite a lot now. So I've started trying to breed my own weirdly colored dragons. As well as taking on breeding projects for color combos that don't exist yet ^_^

This hatchery has no breeding cards because I doubt I'll breed most pairs twice and I don't want to restrict myself to any set pairings!
That being said, if you like to request a pair to be bred, feel free! I'd be willing to breed most dragons.

The numbers below dragons, ex: 1/2, refer to how many dragons with the same color combo are on the site. "Active" refers to any unexalted dragons, it doesn't account for any in dead lairs.

My affiliates list will grow to include players I've bought my own unique/rare kids from as well as players who breed a lot of unusual pairings. If you'd like to be an affiliate, please ping or pm me!
Res
Res
i really like that first spiral. would u be up for a trade?
i really like that first spiral. would u be up for a trade?
NWaVGQJ.png
@SilverChilver Would you be in the market to buy unique/rare color combos to continue your search for more? xD Also, the 3rd one is adorable! <3
@SilverChilver Would you be in the market to buy unique/rare color combos to continue your search for more? xD Also, the 3rd one is adorable! <3
@KitaBasteal
Probably ;)

@Wellesandra
Yep! I just bought 2 yesterday :'D rip my lair space.
I know a couple players who ping me whenever they hatch weird babies ^_^ My lair is very full atm due to breeding project drags though
@KitaBasteal
Probably ;)

@Wellesandra
Yep! I just bought 2 yesterday :'D rip my lair space.
I know a couple players who ping me whenever they hatch weird babies ^_^ My lair is very full atm due to breeding project drags though
These are the 2 im def trading but if there is anything else in my lair that you like let me know :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42780655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/427807/42780655_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43283146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432832/43283146_350.png[/img] [/url]
These are the 2 im def trading but if there is anything else in my lair that you like let me know :)

42780655_350.png

43283146_350.png
NWaVGQJ.png
@SilverChilver Ahh, well, if ever you wanna take a look, I have several babies posted here that are rare or unique. All have less than 10 total with their colors. Drop me a message sometime if you want one of them. I have them listed on the AH for 100/150g each, but I honestly just do that so they don't get sold for cheap and end up being exalted soon after, not as a firm, unchanging price. Feel free to ask about any of them! I've recently lost 11 dragon slots to my Primal project. Needing some cleared space. ^.^'
@SilverChilver Ahh, well, if ever you wanna take a look, I have several babies posted here that are rare or unique. All have less than 10 total with their colors. Drop me a message sometime if you want one of them. I have them listed on the AH for 100/150g each, but I honestly just do that so they don't get sold for cheap and end up being exalted soon after, not as a firm, unchanging price. Feel free to ask about any of them! I've recently lost 11 dragon slots to my Primal project. Needing some cleared space. ^.^'
I will pay 1250 gold for the second
I will pay 1250 gold for the second
h0FvtF4.gif
bw5Rg4k.gif
@KitaBasteal
The Runes boy is pretty cool, but I think I'll pass on a trade. She is only 6kt on the Ah though, if you'd still like her ^_^
@KitaBasteal
The Runes boy is pretty cool, but I think I'll pass on a trade. She is only 6kt on the Ah though, if you'd still like her ^_^
1 2 3 4