Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding pairs for sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84
removed a pair, added a pair
removed a pair, added a pair
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
removed a pair
removed a pair
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
added another pair
added another pair
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
sold a pair
sold a pair
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
added new pair
added new pair
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
@MountainStorm, man all these pairs are beautiful! Wish I had the room and funds to snag one before they're all gone. ;-;

Don't suppose you'd be willing to hold onto a pair (there are several that interest me but I don't want to be greedy) and if so, for how long? If not at all that's fine, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed I guess lol.
@MountainStorm, man all these pairs are beautiful! Wish I had the room and funds to snag one before they're all gone. ;-;

Don't suppose you'd be willing to hold onto a pair (there are several that interest me but I don't want to be greedy) and if so, for how long? If not at all that's fine, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed I guess lol.
buBHBhp.png
@Silvermuse

I don't mind holding a pair. How long depends on the pair :) Which one(s) are you interested in?
@Silvermuse

I don't mind holding a pair. How long depends on the pair :) Which one(s) are you interested in?
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
@MountainStorm

These are the pairs I'm interested in, so which ever you can hold the longest would be best. My next expansion is 300kt x.x and I have 99kt so far. So its going to be awhile until I get up to that and then have the funds to buy a pair. Unless I get lucky and find a few unhatched eggs. xD

Seeglas/Deepgaze

Dumnonos/Divinity

Volt/Voni

Fabrial/Freya

Although to be perfectly honest, I like them all. xD
@MountainStorm

These are the pairs I'm interested in, so which ever you can hold the longest would be best. My next expansion is 300kt x.x and I have 99kt so far. So its going to be awhile until I get up to that and then have the funds to buy a pair. Unless I get lucky and find a few unhatched eggs. xD

Seeglas/Deepgaze

Dumnonos/Divinity

Volt/Voni

Fabrial/Freya

Although to be perfectly honest, I like them all. xD
buBHBhp.png
@Silvermuse

Seeglas/Deepgaze is currently one of my hatchery pairs that I am retiring. So I'd be happy to hold them for you for up to 3 weeks.
Dumnonos/Divinity and Fabrial/Freya are temp pairs I put together and have bred once, so I'd like to get them sold sooner rather than later. I can hold them for you for a week.
Volt/Voni is a pair that I want to breed at least once before deciding if I'd rather keep them or not :P So I can put them on hold for you for 3 weeks as well (unless of course, I decide not to sell them).

Let me know which ones you would like put on hold.
@Silvermuse

Seeglas/Deepgaze is currently one of my hatchery pairs that I am retiring. So I'd be happy to hold them for you for up to 3 weeks.
Dumnonos/Divinity and Fabrial/Freya are temp pairs I put together and have bred once, so I'd like to get them sold sooner rather than later. I can hold them for you for a week.
Volt/Voni is a pair that I want to breed at least once before deciding if I'd rather keep them or not :P So I can put them on hold for you for 3 weeks as well (unless of course, I decide not to sell them).

Let me know which ones you would like put on hold.
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &
complementary colors

48082293.png
Added progeny scries to male bios
Added progeny scries to male bios
spacer test
48335206.png
Bright Wings Hatchery
Contrasting wings &