Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchlings w/ Lore! 3 Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2468962/1#post_2468962][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-m9GtagQXLBs/WxIjlynRgiI/AAAAAAAACjA/bBCdLXiwM94o5wZe-CpRerRgK_RybBx2ACJoC/w215-h200-rw/Bump3.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Bump3.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2468962/1#post_2468962][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-m9GtagQXLBs/WxIjlynRgiI/AAAAAAAACjA/bBCdLXiwM94o5wZe-CpRerRgK_RybBx2ACJoC/w215-h200-rw/Bump3.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Bump3.gif
Congratulations to @MadLemon who purchased Nycto, now named Trick! He looks awesome with his new ghost gene! And congratulations to @Irradiation who purchased Turq! Hope you guys like their lore!
Congratulations to @MadLemon who purchased Nycto, now named Trick! He looks awesome with his new ghost gene! And congratulations to @Irradiation who purchased Turq! Hope you guys like their lore!
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
Okay, this part of hatchery sales sucks. I hate this part, the part where I don't sell any dragons. I spend anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half per dragon for their lore and nothing happens. They continue to age. They stay in the AH for weeks. When they're bought, they're exalted. No one appreciates the work I work into this. And if you're reading this, don't feel obligated to buy one. Buy a dragon because you want to. Also, sorry for ranting. Sometimes I just want to sell some pretty dragons on here...
Okay, this part of hatchery sales sucks. I hate this part, the part where I don't sell any dragons. I spend anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half per dragon for their lore and nothing happens. They continue to age. They stay in the AH for weeks. When they're bought, they're exalted. No one appreciates the work I work into this. And if you're reading this, don't feel obligated to buy one. Buy a dragon because you want to. Also, sorry for ranting. Sometimes I just want to sell some pretty dragons on here...
@WynterFalcyn could i be added to your general pinglist please? love the lore you do for the dragons.
@WynterFalcyn could i be added to your general pinglist please? love the lore you do for the dragons.
@Irradiation Of course! Your name has been added :)
@Irradiation Of course! Your name has been added :)
Update: New dergs! All with lore! A beautiful XXY pearl prince and three XXY obsidian sisters. Mini intros to each...

Vitium - a prince who doesn't like listen and instead became a thief

Rasant - a social little dragon who fell in love with the ocean and became a healer
Surdus - born a mute but doesn't let it stop her from helping others
Venus - a dancer who entrances even hatchlings and flies among the stars whenever she can

And don't forget, Embre is still available for purchase! She's a month old now and I'm sure she'd love to go to a good home.

@GreywarenX @soulykins @AngelOfMercy @WickedGuacamole @MimicChest @Irradiation
Update: New dergs! All with lore! A beautiful XXY pearl prince and three XXY obsidian sisters. Mini intros to each...

Vitium - a prince who doesn't like listen and instead became a thief

Rasant - a social little dragon who fell in love with the ocean and became a healer
Surdus - born a mute but doesn't let it stop her from helping others
Venus - a dancer who entrances even hatchlings and flies among the stars whenever she can

And don't forget, Embre is still available for purchase! She's a month old now and I'm sure she'd love to go to a good home.

@GreywarenX @soulykins @AngelOfMercy @WickedGuacamole @MimicChest @Irradiation
@AngelOfMercy I just nested Aurelia and Salvator (With Darkness, Light) and they've got four eggs. Once they hatch, you can have first pick since you're on the pinglist for them :)
@AngelOfMercy I just nested Aurelia and Salvator (With Darkness, Light) and they've got four eggs. Once they hatch, you can have first pick since you're on the pinglist for them :)
@WynterFalcyn thank you so much
@WynterFalcyn thank you so much
@WynterFalcyn could I grab Vitium, please?
@WynterFalcyn could I grab Vitium, please?
xx Z2Mw6Kk.png
CUWzWXH.png
BhVZExi.png
xxx kBmJ23M.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8