Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5 + 6 digit (imp, g1, unbred)
1 2 3 4 5
@Valka Alright, I'll take her with the accent! She's a lovely lady and will have a good home with my kids~

(I don't need the apparel though, for sure. I'm an apparel hoarder)
@Valka Alright, I'll take her with the accent! She's a lovely lady and will have a good home with my kids~

(I don't need the apparel though, for sure. I'm an apparel hoarder)
@Valka
I am interested in purchasing Shiva. <:
@Valka
I am interested in purchasing Shiva. <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@supremacy nice, i'll send a cr :p
@supremacy nice, i'll send a cr :p
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka Is Caelus still available?
@Valka Is Caelus still available?
Y3RzN6P.png
@Valka
interested in both Ryuki and Candy. I'll happily pay upfront if you don't mind holding them for 24 hours for me while I make space (likely less than that even).
No hard feelings if you'd rather not hold. Thanks!
@Valka
interested in both Ryuki and Candy. I'll happily pay upfront if you don't mind holding them for 24 hours for me while I make space (likely less than that even).
No hard feelings if you'd rather not hold. Thanks!
@keraunic yep!

@burmedia no problem, can’t edit while on mobile but they’re on hold for you!
@keraunic yep!

@burmedia no problem, can’t edit while on mobile but they’re on hold for you!
@Valka I'd love to buy him! Should I send a CR, or will you?
@Valka I'd love to buy him! Should I send a CR, or will you?
Y3RzN6P.png
@Valka

CanI buy Starbeam and Nirmala? I have the gems. :33
@Valka

CanI buy Starbeam and Nirmala? I have the gems. :33
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Valka: Oh jeez, I know the feeling. it's always heartbreaking letting go of dragons you've put so much work into.

Thanks for taking the time to consider it! I've been looking for skin: you possess my soul for ages now and I'll admit my heart stopped for a minute when I scrolled through this thread and saw it on one of your dragons :)
@Valka: Oh jeez, I know the feeling. it's always heartbreaking letting go of dragons you've put so much work into.

Thanks for taking the time to consider it! I've been looking for skin: you possess my soul for ages now and I'll admit my heart stopped for a minute when I scrolled through this thread and saw it on one of your dragons :)
ZT1GQLd.png
@keraunic i’ll send it! thank you so much :D

@neophyteredglare i’ll send a cr! thank you for buying them, they were my first dragons on this site so i hope you’ll take really good care of them ;v;
@keraunic i’ll send it! thank you so much :D

@neophyteredglare i’ll send a cr! thank you for buying them, they were my first dragons on this site so i hope you’ll take really good care of them ;v;
1 2 3 4 5