Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ghosty’s Hatchery
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Boopity-bopity-boo
Boopity-bopity-boo
kKlgPJ4.png
Hello. Could you add me to your general pinglist. As well as reserve a first dibs ping for a chocolate capsule hatchling?

Edit: after looking at your brownie pairs i think i'd like for u to be affiliates as well. You can take a look at my hatchery from the link in my signature
Hello. Could you add me to your general pinglist. As well as reserve a first dibs ping for a chocolate capsule hatchling?

Edit: after looking at your brownie pairs i think i'd like for u to be affiliates as well. You can take a look at my hatchery from the link in my signature
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
Sure thing @ProbablyLying !
Sure thing @ProbablyLying !
kKlgPJ4.png
@ProbablyLying Auburn XXY Chocolate capsule female Imp set up in Private Auction with ya for 10g. I can change it for 10kt if you want instead or wait for a coatl/wildclaw if you'd like.
@ProbablyLying Auburn XXY Chocolate capsule female Imp set up in Private Auction with ya for 10g. I can change it for 10kt if you want instead or wait for a coatl/wildclaw if you'd like.
kKlgPJ4.png
Still interested in chocolate capsule dragons!! Especially a male who could potentially breed with her. Any breed of the same or higher rarity works for me :D loving that baby
Still interested in chocolate capsule dragons!! Especially a male who could potentially breed with her. Any breed of the same or higher rarity works for me :D loving that baby
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@ProbablyLying I don't think any of my pairs will result in hatchlings that can breed with each other. Glad you're enjoying her though!
@ProbablyLying I don't think any of my pairs will result in hatchlings that can breed with each other. Glad you're enjoying her though!
kKlgPJ4.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2440902#post_2440902][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277978001034051585/454454439781203988/HatcheryBanner.png[/img][/url][/center] @petall @hellieace @symbrock @AtticSaltStorms @Alyzeh @ArtsyDino @Whyyesimnot @tranquilitea @Xdark0neX @Cynil @MangoLlama @Yemoja @arminarlet @ProbablyLying
HatcheryBanner.png
@petall @hellieace @symbrock @AtticSaltStorms @Alyzeh @ArtsyDino @Whyyesimnot @tranquilitea @Xdark0neX @Cynil @MangoLlama @Yemoja @arminarlet @ProbablyLying
kKlgPJ4.png
Hello. I would like to have a hatchery of Cassata and Victoria (preferably male,cream/cream/brown). Could you tell me the price and add me to the ping list?

BTW, I bought Valentine from your lair, she is so cute! You have really good taste in dragons!
Hello. I would like to have a hatchery of Cassata and Victoria (preferably male,cream/cream/brown). Could you tell me the price and add me to the ping list?

BTW, I bought Valentine from your lair, she is so cute! You have really good taste in dragons!
@ffgrape Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad Valentine went to a good home :)
I sell those hatchlings for 20g/kt
@ffgrape Sure thing! I'll add you to the list and thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad Valentine went to a good home :)
I sell those hatchlings for 20g/kt
kKlgPJ4.png
@petall @hellieace @symbrock @AtticSaltStorms @Alyzeh @ArtsyDino @Whyyesimnot @tranquilitea @Xdark0neX @Cynil @MangoLlama @Yemoja @arminarlet @ProbablyLying
kKlgPJ4.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25