Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Dragon(s) with art
Welcome!
This is my thread for selling dragons with art made by me. Prices and work put into the drawings vary. Mostly headshots and not full body, but some full body art will show up from time to time. New dragons will be added when I have time to draw dragons to sell. Commissions (not open yet) will be a higher priority than this type of art sale. I will add a link to my art shop when it's ready to open.

The dragons I pick to draw are mostly going to be dragons I find really pretty but don't really fit my plans for my lair, hatchlings from my pairs, or long term dragons I want to try to find good new homes to.

If you want the art of the dragon you bought changed or upgrading a sketch to a refined drawing, let me know. I'll do it for a price that makes sense with my commission rates. This also includes gene changes (not breed tho, that would require a completely new drawing) or change in apparel.

The only rule is to leave in the credit for my art if you edit the bio, and please don't re-use the art for other dragons thanks!

Dragon(s) for sale
None right now

Welcome!
This is my thread for selling dragons with art made by me. Prices and work put into the drawings vary. Mostly headshots and not full body, but some full body art will show up from time to time. New dragons will be added when I have time to draw dragons to sell. Commissions (not open yet) will be a higher priority than this type of art sale. I will add a link to my art shop when it's ready to open.

The dragons I pick to draw are mostly going to be dragons I find really pretty but don't really fit my plans for my lair, hatchlings from my pairs, or long term dragons I want to try to find good new homes to.

If you want the art of the dragon you bought changed or upgrading a sketch to a refined drawing, let me know. I'll do it for a price that makes sense with my commission rates. This also includes gene changes (not breed tho, that would require a completely new drawing) or change in apparel.

The only rule is to leave in the credit for my art if you edit the bio, and please don't re-use the art for other dragons thanks!

Dragon(s) for sale
None right now

................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
[center][size=6][b]Sold dragons[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33716326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337164/33716326.png[/img][/url] [i]500g[/i] [/center]
Sold dragons

33716326.png
500g
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png