Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H]The Apothecary [Open!][Laced]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @DragoonSwarm @Shancora @CookiesAndCream

New hatchlings from Smoky Drink!
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @DragoonSwarm @Shancora @CookiesAndCream

New hatchlings from Smoky Drink!
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @ShiverHallow1457 @Shancora @CookiesAndCream

Five new hatchlings from Rainbow Opal! Check all of them out here!
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @ShiverHallow1457 @Shancora @CookiesAndCream

Five new hatchlings from Rainbow Opal! Check all of them out here!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 Can I get this girl for 15g? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442146/44214579_350.png[/img]
@Zorua345

Can I get this girl for 15g?

44214579_350.png
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl
Of course! Set up the 2-way CR and I'll send her to you! Should I add you to any of the pinglists?
@DangerousGirl
Of course! Set up the 2-way CR and I'll send her to you! Should I add you to any of the pinglists?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 I sent you the crossroads, also I am looking for a dragon with a firefly gene so any of the couples with that available can I be added to that ping list?
@Zorua345 I sent you the crossroads, also I am looking for a dragon with a firefly gene so any of the couples with that available can I be added to that ping list?

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl
Of course! Adding you now!
@DangerousGirl
Of course! Adding you now!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
Affiliation Bump!
I have no clue where I placed my graphic
Affiliation Bump!
I have no clue where I placed my graphic
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @Shiverhallow1457 @Shancora @CookiesAndCream
@DangerousGirl (Firefly babs)

New hatchlings from the Wandering Scholars pair are available! They can be found here!
@Kano3Shuuya @Spritzcookies @Shiverhallow1457 @Shancora @CookiesAndCream
@DangerousGirl (Firefly babs)

New hatchlings from the Wandering Scholars pair are available! They can be found here!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
Cool
Cool
@Zorua345
Ahhh you pinged me...but i don't see any firefly babs. Did i miss them?
@Zorua345
Ahhh you pinged me...but i don't see any firefly babs. Did i miss them?

1 2 3 4 5 6