Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Starmap Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
And thanks, I do not really think I am progressing too fast, the lair expansions are getting pricey.
And thanks, I do not really think I am progressing too fast, the lair expansions are getting pricey.
@PoeticPursuits
Really? How much have you been selling them for? Do you have a thread?
It's really hard to sell dragons above fodder price without a thread and even then it's pretty difficult if it's not an up & running hatchery, in my experience anyways.

I've just settled for selling mine for pretty low since I'm desperate and want to get rid of them quickly but it sort of kills me to do it T^T

You are progressing a lot faster than I was and yeah...lair expansions are insane.
@PoeticPursuits
Really? How much have you been selling them for? Do you have a thread?
It's really hard to sell dragons above fodder price without a thread and even then it's pretty difficult if it's not an up & running hatchery, in my experience anyways.

I've just settled for selling mine for pretty low since I'm desperate and want to get rid of them quickly but it sort of kills me to do it T^T

You are progressing a lot faster than I was and yeah...lair expansions are insane.
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I have made a thread, I thought my dragons were rather nice looking. But no one ever replies to my threads. I can only sell them at 7500-8500 treasure if I am lucky. I have been trying to sell this one and one that is exactly like it, except imperial, for over a week. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41004235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410043/41004235_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
I have made a thread, I thought my dragons were rather nice looking. But no one ever replies to my threads. I can only sell them at 7500-8500 treasure if I am lucky.

I have been trying to sell this one and one that is exactly like it, except imperial, for over a week.

[img][/img] 41004235_350.png

Maybe it is just that my sense of beauty is different...
Maybe it is just that my sense of beauty is different...
@PoeticPursuits
Oooh that is a very pretty dragon! o.o
Also that's not too expensive
Hmmm
Sometimes it just takes awhile. I once spent almost 3 weeks trying to sell mine & I decreased the price twice T^T
@PoeticPursuits
Oooh that is a very pretty dragon! o.o
Also that's not too expensive
Hmmm
Sometimes it just takes awhile. I once spent almost 3 weeks trying to sell mine & I decreased the price twice T^T
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I have 15k! D: I just started playing but if you don't mind selling to a newb I think the dragon orange dragon is pretty. (Brown Petals/Tomato Bee/Carrot Runes/15kt)
I have 15k! D: I just started playing but if you don't mind selling to a newb I think the dragon orange dragon is pretty. (Brown Petals/Tomato Bee/Carrot Runes/15kt)
Thank you BishieKaichou!! I tried to send you a message but I got an error. If you received it, then I apologize for sending you another one. I will cherish my beautiful dragon forever. ;-;
Thank you BishieKaichou!! I tried to send you a message but I got an error. If you received it, then I apologize for sending you another one. I will cherish my beautiful dragon forever. ;-;
@Allium
Ah, I didn't get any messages so no worries
You're welcome, I'm glad she's found a good home ^^
@Allium
Ah, I didn't get any messages so no worries
You're welcome, I'm glad she's found a good home ^^
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
*o* She's so cute. I'm going to brainstorm names after dinner. And again thank you so much! You are very kind. ;-;
*o* She's so cute. I'm going to brainstorm names after dinner. And again thank you so much! You are very kind. ;-;
@Allium
Not at all. I'm happy you like her so much ^^
@Allium
Not at all. I'm happy you like her so much ^^
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35