Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Starmap Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Inkyfoxes
Thanks for taking her! I'm glad she's found a home ^^
@Inkyfoxes
Thanks for taking her! I'm glad she's found a home ^^
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Of course!!
Of course!!
40913479.png37696078.pngPretties 4 Fodder 55193728.png50834991.png
Bump
Bump
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Bought the purple male despite no space or money -.- darn your pretty derg... my true weakness.
Bought the purple male despite no space or money -.- darn your pretty derg... my true weakness.
@PoeticPursuits
Haha thank you so much!
That's me all the time (reasons why I keep having to immediately sell all my hatchlings T^T
@PoeticPursuits
Haha thank you so much!
That's me all the time (reasons why I keep having to immediately sell all my hatchlings T^T
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I have... ten hatchlings tomorrow and four spaces...
I have... ten hatchlings tomorrow and four spaces...
@PoeticPursuits
Oh no o.o
That's the worst.
I've just barely had space for my hatchlings so I've had to really restrain myself but it's hard having a sales thread because then I end up looking at everyone else's thread & get tempted to buy ;~;
I had to just ask a bunch of people to put me on pinglists but I don't know when I'll have room OTL

Honestly I've been scared to even breed my dragons anymore XD
@PoeticPursuits
Oh no o.o
That's the worst.
I've just barely had space for my hatchlings so I've had to really restrain myself but it's hard having a sales thread because then I end up looking at everyone else's thread & get tempted to buy ;~;
I had to just ask a bunch of people to put me on pinglists but I don't know when I'll have room OTL

Honestly I've been scared to even breed my dragons anymore XD
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I have to breed tomorrow, I bought four filigree dragons and NEED to breed them, I bought four opal/glimmer dragons to pair them with. And I have been on here less than three weeks so I invested ALL my money so I HAVE to have room to unload hatchlings and breed tomorrow.
I have to breed tomorrow, I bought four filigree dragons and NEED to breed them, I bought four opal/glimmer dragons to pair them with. And I have been on here less than three weeks so I invested ALL my money so I HAVE to have room to unload hatchlings and breed tomorrow.
@PoeticPursuits
That's been me trying to save up for lair expansions except I keep spending money on art instead & my hatchlings barely make up for the cost T^T

I'm amazed that you've managed to expand your lair so much in such a short time
It's impressive
@PoeticPursuits
That's been me trying to save up for lair expansions except I keep spending money on art instead & my hatchlings barely make up for the cost T^T

I'm amazed that you've managed to expand your lair so much in such a short time
It's impressive
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
I make almost no money off of dragons, I simply cannot sell them.
I make almost no money off of dragons, I simply cannot sell them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35