Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nimrook's Hatchery // Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Next time. I have 900 treasure to my name atm
Next time. I have 900 treasure to my name atm
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Nimrook

If the skydancer isn't taken, could I pay in gems? :)
@Nimrook

If the skydancer isn't taken, could I pay in gems? :)
@Nimrook Could I be added to the pinglist of electric ghost if there's a SD female in the future? Thank you
@Nimrook Could I be added to the pinglist of electric ghost if there's a SD female in the future? Thank you
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Nimrook
ill take the pistachio spiral named felix if hes still available!
@Nimrook
ill take the pistachio spiral named felix if hes still available!
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
@Annce I took him off the AH just send me a 2 way CRs when you’re ready and I’ll send him over :)

@Chouki you’ve been added!

@Shuake everyone has sold sorry!
@Annce I took him off the AH just send me a 2 way CRs when you’re ready and I’ll send him over :)

@Chouki you’ve been added!

@Shuake everyone has sold sorry!
4mAisVM.png
can i pls be added to the electric ghost pinglist please! @Nimrook
can i pls be added to the electric ghost pinglist please! @Nimrook
@mothsocks sure thing!
@mothsocks sure thing!
4mAisVM.png
@Nimrook Could you add me for a wasp male from Electric Ghost and a male skydancer with bee from Skeletal Whispers please c:
@Nimrook Could you add me for a wasp male from Electric Ghost and a male skydancer with bee from Skeletal Whispers please c:
oxstpLj.png
@Nimrook
OH i somehow missed that ;w; sorry for the confusion!! ill catch one from the next nest
@Nimrook
OH i somehow missed that ;w; sorry for the confusion!! ill catch one from the next nest
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
@Nimrook

Can we put dragons on hold ahead of time? If so, I'd love if a male electric ghost could be put on hold if they have one? Or if not then a ping each nest is lovely <3
@Nimrook

Can we put dragons on hold ahead of time? If so, I'd love if a male electric ghost could be put on hold if they have one? Or if not then a ping each nest is lovely <3
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39