Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Smolder's Den {Cheap Hatchery!}
1 2 3
rlau12.png

Hello and welcome! This is a casual, pay what you want hatchery! I'm not mega in to flight rising and tend to go in random bursts of activity/inactivity, but when I play I go pretty hard. And I'm collecting all these dragons and do not have enough layer space to keep breeding my babs! So I figured I'd start selling some of the hatchlings in an attempt to increase my layer space! I don't have set pairs as I love breeding random dergs together to see what they'll produce (though I do run through the preview first)! I will display what my current nests are. I'll keep my favourites and sell the rest off. Those guys will be posted here! Let me know if you have any interest!
rlau12.png

Hello and welcome! This is a casual, pay what you want hatchery! I'm not mega in to flight rising and tend to go in random bursts of activity/inactivity, but when I play I go pretty hard. And I'm collecting all these dragons and do not have enough layer space to keep breeding my babs! So I figured I'd start selling some of the hatchlings in an attempt to increase my layer space! I don't have set pairs as I love breeding random dergs together to see what they'll produce (though I do run through the preview first)! I will display what my current nests are. I'll keep my favourites and sell the rest off. Those guys will be posted here! Let me know if you have any interest!
Ember | Genderqueer | Demisexual | 24 | Cancer | Polyamorous
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
That awkward moment when you blink and you're the old guy on the forums.
10y3ss7.png

1. I take treasure only! I don't have a lot of use for gems, except for buying more dragons!
2. If you want to be added to the ping list for any reason, let me know! Please state if you want to be on the general ping list, or for a specific nest! I'll add you to the correct list.
3. This is a casual, pay what you want hatchery. You can ping me or send me a private message if you want to negotiate.
4. Try not to take too much advantage of the fact that this is a pay what you want! Reasonable offers would be appreciated.
5. If you're a newbie and you ask nicely, I may give you a hatchling for super cheap!
6. Please don't be mean about my hatchlings ... not every derg can be a perfect XXX!
7. Colour ranges tend to be quite varied! The nest images are the "offspring possibilities" image that comes up when I use the scrying workshop. The colours are not guaranteed!
10y3ss7.png

1. I take treasure only! I don't have a lot of use for gems, except for buying more dragons!
2. If you want to be added to the ping list for any reason, let me know! Please state if you want to be on the general ping list, or for a specific nest! I'll add you to the correct list.
3. This is a casual, pay what you want hatchery. You can ping me or send me a private message if you want to negotiate.
4. Try not to take too much advantage of the fact that this is a pay what you want! Reasonable offers would be appreciated.
5. If you're a newbie and you ask nicely, I may give you a hatchling for super cheap!
6. Please don't be mean about my hatchlings ... not every derg can be a perfect XXX!
7. Colour ranges tend to be quite varied! The nest images are the "offspring possibilities" image that comes up when I use the scrying workshop. The colours are not guaranteed!
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
23kf4as.png
Recurring Pairs:

k18cqf.png
Tiny Sapplings is ready to hatch in: 2 days

1zg845i.png
Spooky Scary Skeletons RTB in: ???
**Raes actually has the ghost tert!

t6w6jd.png
Iron Fist RTB in: 23 days

23kf4as.png
Recurring Pairs:

k18cqf.png
Tiny Sapplings is ready to hatch in: 2 days

1zg845i.png
Spooky Scary Skeletons RTB in: ???
**Raes actually has the ghost tert!

t6w6jd.png
Iron Fist RTB in: 23 days

[center][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2re4fnp.png[/IMG] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39881360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398814/39881360_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Althea:[/b] [b]Female[/b] [b]Primary[/b] Orca|Petals [b]Secondary[/b] White|Facet [b]Tertiary[/b] Ice|Glimmer [b]Price:[/b] 8k treasure! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39837070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398371/39837070_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Diomedes :[/b] [b]Female[/b] [b]Primary[/b] Pearl|Cherub [b]Secondary[/b] Pearl|Spinner [b]Tertiary[/b] Pearl|Underbelly [b]Price:[/b] 9K treasure! [/center]
2re4fnp.png

39881360_350.png

Althea:
Female
Primary Orca|Petals
Secondary White|Facet
Tertiary Ice|Glimmer
Price: 8k treasure!

39837070_350.png

Diomedes :
Female
Primary Pearl|Cherub
Secondary Pearl|Spinner
Tertiary Pearl|Underbelly
Price: 9K treasure!
6prhhy.png
6prhhy.png
2ib0wsk.png

General Ping List:
None yet ...

Ping List For x:
None yet ...

2ib0wsk.png

General Ping List:
None yet ...

Ping List For x:
None yet ...

[center][b]Affiliates:[/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2249540][img]https://i.imgur.com/F6SGILS.png[/img][/url][/center] [/center]
Affiliates:
F6SGILS.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3