Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tidesworn Treasures - XXY Star/Con/Stain
1 2 3
[center] [size=6][i][b]Just came back from a several year hiatus, so everything is out of date! Will gradually get things updated, but for now please enjoy our newest pairs and hatches![/b] [/i][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2353594][font=century gothic][size=7][b][color=#007ac2]Tidesworn[/color] [color=#42b8c9][i]Treasures[/i][/color] [color=#998066]Hatchery[/color][/b][/size][/font][/url] [i]Timeless trinkets of the seas![/i] [item=Winter Wind][item=Spring's Breath][item=Summer Swelter][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Flamerest Embers] [size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2353594#post_31169826][color=007ac2]Skip to sales post![/color][/url][/size] [size=5][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2353594#post_31169828][color=42b8c9]Skip to breeding pairs![/color][/url][/size] [font=century gothic][size=5][b]Intro[/b][/size][/font] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello and welcome to Tidesworn Treasures Hatchery! I'm so glad you've stopped by to admire and visit with some of my favorite breeding pairs. The hatchery lore is loosely tied into my lair's lore, though you're in no way obligated to follow it if/when you buy a hatchling for me. If you'd [i]like[/i] to follow it, go right ahead! I don't have lore done for all of my individual dragons yet, but will gradually be going through and updating them all one by one. There are a few dragons in my lair that are not lore dragons. Likewise, there are some lore dragons I keep for vanity's sake and don't currently have plans to breed. My lore and hatchery are both always a WIP and I'm always open to ideas and suggestions on how to improve. I'm trying to keep it as simple and user-friendly as possible so that updating it doesn't become a chore for me and sifting through info isn't tedious for you! [size=5][font=century gothic][b]About Me[/b][/font][/size] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'm a 30-something female who loves riding and showing horses, art (digital, watercolor, & colored pencil), reading, writing, quilting, and board games. I studied equine science and geography in undergrad and have a Master's in geography with a focus on urban/environemntal planning, stormwater mitigation, and land conservation. I work online from home, so I frequently browse around FR throughout the day. I also love making friends so if you have common interests please don't be shy about striking up a conversation! I have Discord and can provide my contact inf privately upon request. :)[/center] [u]Favorites[/u] [LIST] [*] [b]Species:[/b] Honestly can vary a lot depending on colors/genes, but... Nocturnes for life, Coatl males, Tundra females, Imperial males, and Skydancer females, the occasional Fae... (See, I really can't choose just one.) [*] [b]Colors:[/b] Anything that goes well together! I don't really like eye bleed colors but I love everything from pastels to earthy tones to vibrant colors that remind me of flowers. Combinations of blues and earthy browns is probably my favorite thing on FR. I'm trying to get more [i]Tidesworn themed[/i] variety into my lair, so keep an eye out for future pairs! IRL my favorite color is turquoise followed by any sort of purple. [*] [b]Genes:[/b] This also really depends on the colors and sometimes species. I'm a sucker for Crystal/Facet, especially in interesting XYZ combinations. Bee and Butterfly are <3. As far as tertiary genes go, I really only like Capsule, Glimmer, Opal, and (when all else fails) Underbelly. [/LIST] [center] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Rules[/b][/font][/size] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/center] [u]Courtesy[/u] [LIST] [*] I prefer if you don't buy my dragons just to exalt them. The exception, of course, are dragons I've obviously priced like exalt fodder. If they're 10kT or less I assume they'll be exalted - but am still very excited to see them go into perma homes. [*] If at any time you do exalt dragons you've purchased here, please give them a name first. I know we all forget sometimes (or is that just me?), but I really do appreciate the effort. [*] Once you buy a dragon, it's yours. Do with it what you want. (This should be common sense, right?) [/LIST] [u]Payment[/u] [LIST] [*] I am willing to haggle on [i]most[/i] prices. Just ask; I don't bite. [*] Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:1000 unless otherwise noted. [*] Mixtures of Gems and Treasure are accepted. [*] Items on my wishlist may be accepted as payment. [*] Other dragons are [i]rarely[/i] accepted as payment. This is only likely to happen if it fits one of my works in progress. (See that post below.) [/LIST] [u]Discounts[/u] [LIST] [*] All members of the [b]Wind Flight[/b] receive a 10% discount. (If you ask.) [*] Discounts may be given if you can spin me a good story about how one of my dragons is going to fit into your lore. (I'm a sucker for lore, ok?) [*] Newbies who have joined within the past 30 days are eligible for a 50% discount on approved dragons. (There may be exclusions to this.) [/LIST] [u]Reservations[/u] [LIST] [*] If you're interested in hatchlings from a breeding pair, sign up in the self-editing pinglist linked below. [*] All people on the ping list will be notified when a nest hatches and dragons are placed on AH. It's usually first come, first serve at that point. [*] If you'd like [i]first[/i] pick of a nest (or to place a reservation for a specific outcome), arrangements must be made in advance. This typically comes with the expectation that you'll be online to make your pick within ~24 hours of a nest hatching. [*] I will [i]hold[/i] a dragon for up to ~24 hours if you need to clear space or sing for tips to pay for them. [*] If you need a [b]hold or reservation[/b], the best way to make special arrangements is to send me a message. [/LIST][center] [/center]

Just came back from a several year hiatus, so everything is out of date! Will gradually get things updated, but for now please enjoy our newest pairs and hatches!

Tidesworn Treasures Hatchery
Timeless trinkets of the seas!

Winter Wind Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze Flamerest Embers

Skip to sales post!
Skip to breeding pairs!

Intro

Hello and welcome to Tidesworn Treasures Hatchery! I'm so glad you've stopped by to admire and visit with some of my favorite breeding pairs.

The hatchery lore is loosely tied into my lair's lore, though you're in no way obligated to follow it if/when you buy a hatchling for me. If you'd like to follow it, go right ahead! I don't have lore done for all of my individual dragons yet, but will gradually be going through and updating them all one by one. There are a few dragons in my lair that are not lore dragons. Likewise, there are some lore dragons I keep for vanity's sake and don't currently have plans to breed.

My lore and hatchery are both always a WIP and I'm always open to ideas and suggestions on how to improve. I'm trying to keep it as simple and user-friendly as possible so that updating it doesn't become a chore for me and sifting through info isn't tedious for you!

About Me

I'm a 30-something female who loves riding and showing horses, art (digital, watercolor, & colored pencil), reading, writing, quilting, and board games. I studied equine science and geography in undergrad and have a Master's in geography with a focus on urban/environemntal planning, stormwater mitigation, and land conservation. I work online from home, so I frequently browse around FR throughout the day.

I also love making friends so if you have common interests please don't be shy about striking up a conversation! I have Discord and can provide my contact inf privately upon request. :)

Favorites
  • Species: Honestly can vary a lot depending on colors/genes, but... Nocturnes for life, Coatl males, Tundra females, Imperial males, and Skydancer females, the occasional Fae... (See, I really can't choose just one.)
  • Colors: Anything that goes well together! I don't really like eye bleed colors but I love everything from pastels to earthy tones to vibrant colors that remind me of flowers. Combinations of blues and earthy browns is probably my favorite thing on FR. I'm trying to get more Tidesworn themed variety into my lair, so keep an eye out for future pairs! IRL my favorite color is turquoise followed by any sort of purple.
  • Genes: This also really depends on the colors and sometimes species. I'm a sucker for Crystal/Facet, especially in interesting XYZ combinations. Bee and Butterfly are <3. As far as tertiary genes go, I really only like Capsule, Glimmer, Opal, and (when all else fails) Underbelly.

Rules

Courtesy
  • I prefer if you don't buy my dragons just to exalt them. The exception, of course, are dragons I've obviously priced like exalt fodder. If they're 10kT or less I assume they'll be exalted - but am still very excited to see them go into perma homes.
  • If at any time you do exalt dragons you've purchased here, please give them a name first. I know we all forget sometimes (or is that just me?), but I really do appreciate the effort.
  • Once you buy a dragon, it's yours. Do with it what you want. (This should be common sense, right?)

Payment
  • I am willing to haggle on most prices. Just ask; I don't bite.
  • Gems are accepted at a rate of 1:1000 unless otherwise noted.
  • Mixtures of Gems and Treasure are accepted.
  • Items on my wishlist may be accepted as payment.
  • Other dragons are rarely accepted as payment. This is only likely to happen if it fits one of my works in progress. (See that post below.)

Discounts
  • All members of the Wind Flight receive a 10% discount. (If you ask.)
  • Discounts may be given if you can spin me a good story about how one of my dragons is going to fit into your lore. (I'm a sucker for lore, ok?)
  • Newbies who have joined within the past 30 days are eligible for a 50% discount on approved dragons. (There may be exclusions to this.)

Reservations
  • If you're interested in hatchlings from a breeding pair, sign up in the self-editing pinglist linked below.
  • All people on the ping list will be notified when a nest hatches and dragons are placed on AH. It's usually first come, first serve at that point.
  • If you'd like first pick of a nest (or to place a reservation for a specific outcome), arrangements must be made in advance. This typically comes with the expectation that you'll be online to make your pick within ~24 hours of a nest hatching.
  • I will hold a dragon for up to ~24 hours if you need to clear space or sing for tips to pay for them.
  • If you need a hold or reservation, the best way to make special arrangements is to send me a message.
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][b][color=979298]The[/color] [color=F188A9][i]Lore[/i][/color][/b][/size][/font] [i]Click on Tuulith to read our founding story.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=135611] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1357/135611_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Roles[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ There are many roles to be filled in Seiyssrial and virtually any dragon can find a place where they will be useful. However, there are a few predetermined roles/ranks within the clan into which [i]most[/i] (not necessarily all) dragons fit. [item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Crystal Ball][item=Moonstone] [b]Seer[/b] A Seer is a dragon who possesses a gift of foresight. They may be able to see visions of the past or the future, which they can use to guide Five Seasons’ path. These are often wise and intelligent dragons, most of which belong to the Halla tribe. [item=Long Form Poetry][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] [b]Loreweaver[/b] A Loreweaver is, essentially, a historian. They record almost everything that goes on within the tribe and serve as council to Seers and other Refuge leaders. They are also responsible for guiding and educating the youth as they help each young dragon find their own place within the clan. [item=Shining Gladiator's Helmet][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Airborne Warrior Belt] [b]Guardian[/b] Guardians are the strongest and most courageous dragons of Five Seasons. They are leaders and fighters, responsible for ensuring no harm comes to anyone within the lair boundaries. Stoic defenders, they often belong to the Ka’ohi and Reinig tribes - though each tribe has a chief guardian. [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver][item=Scroll Case][item=Behemoth Lance] [b]Strider[/b] Striders are the assassins, spies, and messengers of the clan. They aid in communication and organization between each of the tribes and also act as aid to the Guardians when it comes to matters of protection. Many of them are young brawlers who have hopes of becoming a Guardian later in life. [item=Enchanted Candle][Item=Enchanted Remains][item=Haunted Stone Orb] [b]Mage[/b] Due to the nature of the Refuge’s origins, Mages are quite common. There are many different branches of magic practiced, ranging from alchemy to illusion to enchanting to virtually every element known to dragon. Mages can be members of any tribe, given that their personalities and values vary widely. [item=Unicorn Dust][item=Mender's Healing Staff][item=Minor Health Potion] [b]Medic[/b] Medics are the healers and menders of the clan. They may practical magic-based forms of healing or may specialize in herbal remedies. Medics tend to all of the wounded dragons within the Refuge and also ensure the health of hatchlings. [item=Intricate Weaving][item=Primary Pigment Blend][item=Windsinger Painted Vase] [b]Artisan[/b] Artisans are the crafters of the clan. They make all sorts of things. Some may be painters while others are writers while others yet work with gems, metals, or wood. They, like mages, can belong to any of the five tribes depending on their own perspective. [item=Florist's Satchel][item=Apatite][item=Traveler's Runestone] [b]Finder[/b] Finders are hunters and gatherers. They explore lands in and beyond the lair, venturing far and wide. They return with resources, food, and even crafted goods from other lairs. Most of them have a keen sense of adventure and often come from the Aurin tribe. [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [b]Ambassador[/b] Ambassadors are links from Five Seasons to all the other lairs and regions. They are, in a sense, foreign advisors and peacekeepers. They may choose to live in the Refuge or they may only come to visit from time to time. Though not native-born, their presence is always welcome and enjoyed. [/center]
The Lore

Click on Tuulith to read our founding story.

135611_350.png

Roles

There are many roles to be filled in Seiyssrial and virtually any dragon can find a place where they will be useful. However, there are a few predetermined roles/ranks within the clan into which most (not necessarily all) dragons fit.

Stardust Sap Lamp Crystal Ball Moonstone
Seer
A Seer is a dragon who possesses a gift of foresight. They may be able to see visions of the past or the future, which they can use to guide Five Seasons’ path. These are often wise and intelligent dragons, most of which belong to the Halla tribe.

Long Form Poetry Coral Basilisk Field Notes Forgotten Poet's Tools
Loreweaver
A Loreweaver is, essentially, a historian. They record almost everything that goes on within the tribe and serve as council to Seers and other Refuge leaders. They are also responsible for guiding and educating the youth as they help each young dragon find their own place within the clan.

Shining Gladiator's Helmet Kamaitachi Blades Airborne Warrior Belt
Guardian
Guardians are the strongest and most courageous dragons of Five Seasons. They are leaders and fighters, responsible for ensuring no harm comes to anyone within the lair boundaries. Stoic defenders, they often belong to the Ka’ohi and Reinig tribes - though each tribe has a chief guardian.

Decorative Centaur Quiver Scroll Case Behemoth Lance
Strider
Striders are the assassins, spies, and messengers of the clan. They aid in communication and organization between each of the tribes and also act as aid to the Guardians when it comes to matters of protection. Many of them are young brawlers who have hopes of becoming a Guardian later in life.

Enchanted Candle Enchanted Remains Haunted Stone Orb
Mage
Due to the nature of the Refuge’s origins, Mages are quite common. There are many different branches of magic practiced, ranging from alchemy to illusion to enchanting to virtually every element known to dragon. Mages can be members of any tribe, given that their personalities and values vary widely.

Unicorn Dust Mender's Healing Staff Minor Health Potion
Medic
Medics are the healers and menders of the clan. They may practical magic-based forms of healing or may specialize in herbal remedies. Medics tend to all of the wounded dragons within the Refuge and also ensure the health of hatchlings.

Intricate Weaving Primary Pigment Blend Windsinger Painted Vase
Artisan
Artisans are the crafters of the clan. They make all sorts of things. Some may be painters while others are writers while others yet work with gems, metals, or wood. They, like mages, can belong to any of the five tribes depending on their own perspective.

Florist's Satchel Apatite Traveler's Runestone
Finder
Finders are hunters and gatherers. They explore lands in and beyond the lair, venturing far and wide. They return with resources, food, and even crafted goods from other lairs. Most of them have a keen sense of adventure and often come from the Aurin tribe.

Lightweaver Marble Bust Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Arcanist Meteorite Miniature
Ambassador
Ambassadors are links from Five Seasons to all the other lairs and regions. They are, in a sense, foreign advisors and peacekeepers. They may choose to live in the Refuge or they may only come to visit from time to time. Though not native-born, their presence is always welcome and enjoyed.

[center][font=century gothic][size=7][b][color=979298]The[/color] [color=E1805C][i]Hatchlings[/i][/color][/b][/size][/font] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Dragons for Sale[/b][/font][/size] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253908][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253908_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Primary - Mantis Pinstripe Secondary - Mantis Trail Tertiary - Blush Capsule Eye Type - Wind Primal 200g on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253906][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253906_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Mantis Pinstripe Secondary - Mantis Trail Tertiary - Blush Underbelly Eye Type - Wind Uncommon 150g on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253907_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Mantis Pinstripe Secondary - Mantis Trail Tertiary - Blush Underbelly Eye Type - Wind Common 150g on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253909_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Mantis Pinstripe Secondary - Mantis Trail Tertiary - Blush Underbelly Eye Type - Wind Common 150kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253910_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Mantis Pinstripe Secondary - Mantis Trail Tertiary - Blush Underbelly Eye Type - Wind Rare 150kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253947][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253947_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Sanddollar Pinstripe Secondary - Sanddollar Trail Tertiary - Tarnish Filigree Eye Type - Wind Common 100kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253948_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Sanddollar Pinstripe Secondary - Sanddollar Trail Tertiary - Tarnish Glimmer Eye Type - Wind Uncommon 100g on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253962_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Primary - Turquoise Iridescent Secondary - Abyss Bee Tertiary - Teal Thylacine Eye Type - Wind Common 50kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253963_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Primary - Aqua Iridescent Secondary - Abyss Bee Tertiary - Teal Thylacine Eye Type - Wind Common 50kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253964_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Robin Iridescent Secondary - Abyss Bee Tertiary - Robin Thylacine Eye Type - Wind Common 75kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253965][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253965_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Primary - Aqua Iridescent Secondary - Abyss Bee Tertiary - Caribbean Thylacine Eye Type - Wind Uncommon 50kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91253966][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912540/91253966_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][b] [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Primary - Cyan Iridescent Secondary - Abyss Bee Tertiary - Robin Thylacine Eye Type - Wind Common 50kT on AH (OBO)[/center][/columns] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Click to see what pairs are currently nesting! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=23478&tab=hatchery][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/3/4.png[/img][/url] [/center]
The Hatchlings

Dragons for Sale

91253908_350.png

small_male.png
Primary - Mantis Pinstripe
Secondary - Mantis Trail
Tertiary - Blush Capsule
Eye Type - Wind Primal

200g on AH (OBO)
91253906_350.png

small_female.png
Secondary - Mantis Trail
Tertiary - Blush Underbelly
Eye Type - Wind Uncommon

150g on AH (OBO)
91253907_350.png

small_female.png
Secondary - Mantis Trail
Eye Type - Wind Common

150g on AH (OBO)
91253909_350.png

small_female.png
Secondary - Mantis Trail
Eye Type - Wind Common

150kT on AH (OBO)
91253910_350.png

small_female.png
Secondary - Mantis Trail
Eye Type - Wind Rare

150kT on AH (OBO)
91253947_350.png

small_female.png
Primary - Sanddollar Pinstripe
Secondary - Sanddollar Trail
Tertiary - Tarnish Filigree
Eye Type - Wind Common

100kT on AH (OBO)
91253948_350.png

small_female.png
Primary - Sanddollar Pinstripe
Secondary - Sanddollar Trail
Tertiary - Tarnish Glimmer
Eye Type - Wind Uncommon

100g on AH (OBO)
91253962_350.png

small_male.png
Primary - Turquoise Iridescent
Secondary - Abyss Bee
Tertiary - Teal Thylacine
Eye Type - Wind Common

50kT on AH (OBO)
91253963_350.png

small_male.png
Primary - Aqua Iridescent
Secondary - Abyss Bee
Tertiary - Teal Thylacine
Eye Type - Wind Common

50kT on AH (OBO)
91253964_350.png

small_female.png
Primary - Robin Iridescent
Secondary - Abyss Bee
Tertiary - Robin Thylacine
Eye Type - Wind Common

75kT on AH (OBO)
91253965_350.png

small_male.png
Primary - Aqua Iridescent
Secondary - Abyss Bee
Tertiary - Caribbean Thylacine
Eye Type - Wind Uncommon

50kT on AH (OBO)
91253966_350.png

small_female.png
Primary - Cyan Iridescent
Secondary - Abyss Bee
Tertiary - Robin Thylacine
Eye Type - Wind Common

50kT on AH (OBO)

Click to see what pairs are currently nesting!
4.png
[center][font=century gothic][size=7][b][color=979298]The[/color] [color=F188A9][i]Breeding[/i][/color] [color=5CA8D1]Pairs[/color][/b][/size][/font] [i]Pairs are ordered loosely by color, following my lair organization. My semi-random XYZ pairs are first![/i] [b][size=4]This list is a GINORMOUS WIP. I have a lot of new Tidesworn pairs that aren't listed here just yet! Check back soon.[/size][/b] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Rainbow Relics[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/61i8wj3.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Vaizel x Zurrei[/b] ----- ----- Purple x Azure [i]Crystal[/i] ----- Magenta x Red [i]Facet[/i] ----- Orange x Sunshine [i]Glimmer[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=34,62,169,160,120,115,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hxd5yDE.png[/img] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Moonlit Frost - [i]Retired[/i][/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/HNmqOfz.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Cyce x Skyon[/b] ----- ----- Ice x Moon [i]Iridescent[/i] ----- Cyan x Sky [i]Butterfly[/i] ♥ [i]Facet[/i] ----- Cyan x Sky [i]Glimmer[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=6,5,66,55,66,55,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m629oMh.png[/img] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Winter’s Harpers - [i]Retired[/i][/b][/font][/size] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zJ6R7A5.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Techni x Helenie[/b] ----- ----- Ice x Ice [i]Iridescent[/i] ----- Denim x Iris [i]Shimmer[/i] ----- White x Ice [i]Gembond[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=6,6,59,42,4,6,1,1]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Heartstone[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/LGf35iF.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Traooco x Chalseh[/b] ----- ----- Gloom x Cream [i]Metallic[/i] ♥ [i]Giraffe[/i] ----- Strawberry x Blush [i]Bee[/i] ♥ [i]Facet[/i] ----- Cottoncandy x Blush [i]Opal[/i] ♥ [i]Capsule[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=13,2,161,166,167,166,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NdIFxBT.png[/img] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Pretty in Pink[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/ud1KBjG.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Milynn x Wisteryya[/b] ----- ----- Mulberry x Wisteria [i]Jaguar[/i] ♥ [i]Piebald[/i] ----- Pink x Strawberry [i]Rosette[/i] ♥ [i]Paint[/i] ----- Pink x Cottoncandy [i]Lace[/i] ♥ [i]Thylacine[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=26,28,174,161,174,167,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/K2zpkIx.png[/img] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Surf & Turf[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q1JCZ5a.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Phinn x Alessia[/b] ----- ----- Mint x Mint [i]Python[/i] ♥ [i]Jaguar[/i] ----- Mint x Mint [i]Morph[/i] ♥ [i]Rosette[/i] ----- Phthalo x Azure [i]Glimmer[/i] ♥ [i]Underbelly[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=73,73,73,73,61,62,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]All That Glimmers[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/5cy8EDG.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Talmos x Melati[/b] ----- ----- Metals x Metals [i]Jaguar[/i] ♥ [i]Cherub[/i] ----- Metals x Metals [i]Facet[/i] ----- Smoke x Platinum [i]Glimmer[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=113,113,113,113,8,12,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N4NWIAz.png[/img] [br][br] [size=5][font=century gothic][b]Quinacridone Gold[/b][/font][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zJpZJzR.png[/img][nextcol] [center][b]Rozerian x Hazel[/b] ----- ----- Bronze x Terracotta [i]Petals[/i] ----- Bronze x Terracotta [i]Butterfly[/i] ----- Tangerine x Buttercup [i]Capsule[/i] ♥ [i]Glimmer[/i] [br][url=http://fr.fintastic.net/?id=121,122,121,122,126,111,1,2]Click for Color Range[/url] [/center] [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/18C0eiw.png[/img]
The Breeding Pairs
Pairs are ordered loosely by color, following my lair organization.
My semi-random XYZ pairs are first!

This list is a GINORMOUS WIP. I have a lot of new Tidesworn pairs that aren't listed here just yet! Check back soon.

Rainbow Relics

61i8wj3.png
Vaizel x Zurrei

Purple x Azure
Crystal
Magenta x Red
Facet
Orange x Sunshine
Glimmer

Click for Color Range
Hxd5yDE.png

Moonlit Frost - Retired

HNmqOfz.png
Cyce x Skyon

Ice x Moon
Iridescent
Cyan x Sky
ButterflyFacet
Cyan x Sky
Glimmer

Click for Color Range
m629oMh.png

Winter’s Harpers - Retired

zJ6R7A5.png
Techni x Helenie

Ice x Ice
Iridescent
Denim x Iris
Shimmer
White x Ice
Gembond

Click for Color Range

Heartstone

LGf35iF.png
Traooco x Chalseh

Gloom x Cream
MetallicGiraffe
Strawberry x Blush
BeeFacet
Cottoncandy x Blush
OpalCapsule

Click for Color Range
NdIFxBT.png

Pretty in Pink

ud1KBjG.png
Milynn x Wisteryya

Mulberry x Wisteria
JaguarPiebald
Pink x Strawberry
RosettePaint
Pink x Cottoncandy
LaceThylacine

Click for Color Range
K2zpkIx.png

Surf & Turf

Q1JCZ5a.png
Phinn x Alessia

Mint x Mint
PythonJaguar
Mint x Mint
MorphRosette
Phthalo x Azure
GlimmerUnderbelly

Click for Color Range

All That Glimmers

5cy8EDG.png
Talmos x Melati

Metals x Metals
JaguarCherub
Metals x Metals
Facet
Smoke x Platinum
Glimmer

Click for Color Range
N4NWIAz.png

Quinacridone Gold

zJpZJzR.png
Rozerian x Hazel

Bronze x Terracotta
Petals
Bronze x Terracotta
Butterfly
Tangerine x Buttercup
CapsuleGlimmer

Click for Color Range
18C0eiw.png

Works in Progress

Wishlist

Note: I don't expect to be given anything, but this is a place I'm going to try to keep track of what things I'm personally working on. Will eventually add specific familiar, apparel, and accents.
  • Gene Scrolls: Pinstripe, Trail, Capsule...and if I want to dream *really* big...Opal, Glimmer, and Bee.
  • Species Scrolls: Bogsneak, Skydancer
  • Scroll of Renaming - Always welcome, as I frequently buy dragons who come with names I need to change.
  • Familiars - Anything I don't have is <3
  • Apparel - Uh...too much to count. Anything that would look good on one of my dragons is welcome!
  • Accents - I freakin' love accents. All of them, all the time. Any dragon without an accent is probably still looking for one that suits them, because I do try to accent most of my dragons eventually!

Seeking

These are dragons I'm looking for to complete breeding projects. (May not always be fully updated.) Willing to pay Treasure, Gems, or do trades.

Upcoming Pairs

Italic = Acquired but not fully gened.
Stikethrough = Acquired and gened.

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Caribbean Pinstripe/Caribbean Trail/Spearmint Capsule
-- Have male, need female mate!

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Watermelon Python/Watermelon Morph/Chartreuse Smoke
-- Both genders needed. Currently working on breeding pairs to produce this!

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Cornflower Pinstripe/Cornflower Trail/Mint Capsule(?)

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Watermelon Pinstripe/Watermelon Striation/Iris, Thicket, or Peacock X
-- Both genders needed. Currently looking for breeding pairs to produce this.

Works in Progress

Wishlist

Note: I don't expect to be given anything, but this is a place I'm going to try to keep track of what things I'm personally working on. Will eventually add specific familiar, apparel, and accents.
  • Gene Scrolls: Pinstripe, Trail, Capsule...and if I want to dream *really* big...Opal, Glimmer, and Bee.
  • Species Scrolls: Bogsneak, Skydancer
  • Scroll of Renaming - Always welcome, as I frequently buy dragons who come with names I need to change.
  • Familiars - Anything I don't have is <3
  • Apparel - Uh...too much to count. Anything that would look good on one of my dragons is welcome!
  • Accents - I freakin' love accents. All of them, all the time. Any dragon without an accent is probably still looking for one that suits them, because I do try to accent most of my dragons eventually!

Seeking

These are dragons I'm looking for to complete breeding projects. (May not always be fully updated.) Willing to pay Treasure, Gems, or do trades.

Upcoming Pairs

Italic = Acquired but not fully gened.
Stikethrough = Acquired and gened.

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Caribbean Pinstripe/Caribbean Trail/Spearmint Capsule

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Watermelon Python/Watermelon Morph/Chartreuse Smoke
-- Both genders needed. Currently working on breeding pairs to produce this!

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Cornflower Pinstripe/Cornflower Trail/Mint Capsule(?)

Unnamed Breeding Pair
Watermelon Pinstripe/Watermelon Striation/Iris, Thicket, or Peacock X
-- Both genders needed. Currently looking for breeding pairs to produce this.

Making Connections

Ping Lists

No pinglist atm. New one coming soon!

Affiliates

I don't have any affiliates...yet! If you're interested in affiliating with my hatchery, please send me a message. I'm mostly only interested in affiliates who are working on similar breeding projects so that we can help others get unrelated dragons for breeding pairs.
Making Connections

Ping Lists

No pinglist atm. New one coming soon!

Affiliates

I don't have any affiliates...yet! If you're interested in affiliating with my hatchery, please send me a message. I'm mostly only interested in affiliates who are working on similar breeding projects so that we can help others get unrelated dragons for breeding pairs.
Reserved

Juuuuust in case.
Reserved

Juuuuust in case.
Giving this a little nudge to the top now that everything is done and ready for business!
Giving this a little nudge to the top now that everything is done and ready for business!
It's beautiful! So many pretty dragons and hatchlings. I'm gonna have to buy one eventually :D
It's beautiful! So many pretty dragons and hatchlings. I'm gonna have to buy one eventually :D
@Lewana

Thank youuuu! <3
@Lewana

Thank youuuu! <3
1 2 3