Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Guava Good Time - Imperial Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BrxkenSxuls

Sure thing!
@BrxkenSxuls

Sure thing!
Please keep me on the ping list also!
Please keep me on the ping list also!
tumblr_ozj6y59NNz1w8xkufo1_500.png
@MusicalDreamer @JewishBobcat @BrxkenSxuls @RedHawk525 @toffeethecoffeee @chefsquirrel999 @Xerial0359
Bunch of kids up for sale! Check them out!

Breeding sheets are also currently being redone and will be added to the page as soon as they're ready!

Each one also has a bio that is ready for lore! No need to code anything! Just put in the information and you're set! (FYI- I did NOT do the original coding for the bios.)
@MusicalDreamer @JewishBobcat @BrxkenSxuls @RedHawk525 @toffeethecoffeee @chefsquirrel999 @Xerial0359
Bunch of kids up for sale! Check them out!

Breeding sheets are also currently being redone and will be added to the page as soon as they're ready!

Each one also has a bio that is ready for lore! No need to code anything! Just put in the information and you're set! (FYI- I did NOT do the original coding for the bios.)
Boost! All hatchlings still available!
Add me to pinglists for the elder imperials pair because ishikk is perfect and I want children from him. Also your mirror pair, and would you be willing to haggle on that skydancer female with dirt belly?
Add me to pinglists for the elder imperials pair because ishikk is perfect and I want children from him. Also your mirror pair, and would you be willing to haggle on that skydancer female with dirt belly?
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
P4eo1Gw.png
Untitled139-20240322234405.png emmyth, they/she
› writer, coder, artist, friend
› desperate for arlo notes
› abyss? abyss!
› too many unfinished projects
92650122.png
1 2 3 4 5 6