Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | dagwood dens ; nesting
1 2
[center][font=consolas][b]dagwood dens[/b] a (lore) hatchery down in a secluded area covered with trees in clan dagwood's grounds, lives a safe haven for hopeful parents to look over their nests. you may occasionally see two hulking behemoths guarding the dens from creatures. [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/325088/32508797p.png[/img][nextcol]-arcadia usually standing watch over the newly born hatchlings. she loves seeing new life, despite the fact she never really knew a childhood with her parents.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/341484/34148353p.png[/img][nextcol]-akako is arcadia's personal guard, so he naturally asists her wherever she goes. although he never really seems to like small hatchlings, he has a weak spot for them somewhere. [/center] [center]-[/center] [center]hello! my name is geckoe but you may call me g. i've decided to start a hatchery after wanting to get back into the breeding aspect of the game. my lair is very lore orientated, even though it hasn't been confidently written anywhere, but ill try to write little bios for the dragons i sell! pretty much all the parents of hatchlings here have lore either on their page or in my head (you might just have to ask![/center] [center][b]updates;[/b] the thread is now finished!- 3/12 thread has been made! - 22/11[/center]
dagwood dens
a (lore) hatchery

down in a secluded area covered with trees in clan dagwood's grounds, lives a safe haven for hopeful parents to look over their nests. you may occasionally see two hulking behemoths guarding the dens from creatures.

32508797p.png -arcadia usually standing watch over the newly born hatchlings. she loves seeing new life, despite the fact she never really knew a childhood with her parents.
34148353p.png -akako is arcadia's personal guard, so he naturally asists her wherever she goes. although he never really seems to like small hatchlings, he has a weak spot for them somewhere.
-

hello! my name is geckoe but you may call me g. i've decided to start a hatchery after wanting to get back into the breeding aspect of the game. my lair is very lore orientated, even though it hasn't been confidently written anywhere, but ill try to write little bios for the dragons i sell! pretty much all the parents of hatchlings here have lore either on their page or in my head (you might just have to ask!

updates;
the thread is now finished!- 3/12
thread has been made! - 22/11
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
dragons for sale

i will list dragons on here and not on the auction house sometimes, as I want to write little bios for them. please tell me if you're interested in them before hand!

dragons for sale

i will list dragons on here and not on the auction house sometimes, as I want to write little bios for them. please tell me if you're interested in them before hand!

- +8 fr time
[center][font=consolas][b]pairs[/b][/font][/center] [center]- progen pair may or may not nest sometime in the future, but stay tuned if you're interested - [b]dreaming of the sun[/b] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/Wkz4sZFwT5WPSVHQYgNJIg.png[/img] on cooldown - [b]speckled pink[/b] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/ubb5Z9TvQUWQjo3omMsfdw.png[/img] on nest- 2 eggs (one may be kept for a secret santa gift *one of the dragons in this pair is a trans female! these two could produce some pretty trans pride dragons <3* - [b]deadly fashion[/b] [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/gqMo8kBOQ5_JGTbPhadoEA.png[/img] on cooldown - will keep a hatchling for another dragon - more pairs to come soon! [/center]
pairs

- progen pair may or may not nest sometime in the future, but stay tuned if you're interested

-
dreaming of the sun
Wkz4sZFwT5WPSVHQYgNJIg.png
on cooldown
-
speckled pink
ubb5Z9TvQUWQjo3omMsfdw.png
on nest- 2 eggs (one may be kept for a secret santa gift
*one of the dragons in this pair is a trans female! these two could produce some pretty trans pride dragons <3*
-
deadly fashion
gqMo8kBOQ5_JGTbPhadoEA.png
on cooldown - will keep a hatchling for another dragon
-
more pairs to come soon!

- +8 fr time
future pairs
-
future pairs
-

- +8 fr time
pinglists

General; @CoolKid @Pyrouge @suitablysolemn
pinglists

General; @CoolKid @Pyrouge @suitablysolemn

- +8 fr time
affiliates
affiliates

- +8 fr time
reserved for the future, possibly keeping track of my sold dragons.
reserved for the future, possibly keeping track of my sold dragons.

- +8 fr time
a little bump for interest?
a little bump for interest?

- +8 fr time
oh, hey! i've been subscribed for a lil while, i wasn't sure if i should've joined a pinglist or not since i can be somewhat of a lurker (plus i think i sub'd when this was brand new and from what i remember it didn't look Done but i was still interested)

but i suppose if you get any hatchlings with lore up can you give me a ping? thank you!
oh, hey! i've been subscribed for a lil while, i wasn't sure if i should've joined a pinglist or not since i can be somewhat of a lurker (plus i think i sub'd when this was brand new and from what i remember it didn't look Done but i was still interested)

but i suppose if you get any hatchlings with lore up can you give me a ping? thank you!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Geckoe

Ooh what a nice hatchery!! Your pairs look so pretty tbh. Add me to the general pinglist?
@Geckoe

Ooh what a nice hatchery!! Your pairs look so pretty tbh. Add me to the general pinglist?
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
1 2