Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump
That's nice of you. How about a bog egg + 150g, adding up to 415g? Let me know if you're ok with this ^^
That's nice of you. How about a bog egg + 150g, adding up to 415g? Let me know if you're ok with this ^^
I think he's worth what you're asking for!! I'm just cheap & saving for a light sprite, haha. It hurts to let this one go but best of luck, it looks like you already have a pretty good offer on hand!
I think he's worth what you're asking for!! I'm just cheap & saving for a light sprite, haha. It hurts to let this one go but best of luck, it looks like you already have a pretty good offer on hand!
oTVkboM.png
Oh man, would make an amazing Nature rep *o* however, my gems are all stuck inside a never-opening wallet due to gene projects (at present I need 9150g plus a possible 1200g more because of how cute Opal is on one of my other g1s e_e).

Good luck!
Oh man, would make an amazing Nature rep *o* however, my gems are all stuck inside a never-opening wallet due to gene projects (at present I need 9150g plus a possible 1200g more because of how cute Opal is on one of my other g1s e_e).

Good luck!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@NorthKorvus Thank you for the offer, however I must decline. I'm willing to haggle, just not that low. I would be more comfortable with 550g/600g. I completely understand this doesn't work for you.

@patronissimo I appreciate your input! I was worried I was asking too much.

@Windstrike I understand the saving thing. Thanks for the luck!
@NorthKorvus Thank you for the offer, however I must decline. I'm willing to haggle, just not that low. I would be more comfortable with 550g/600g. I completely understand this doesn't work for you.

@patronissimo I appreciate your input! I was worried I was asking too much.

@Windstrike I understand the saving thing. Thanks for the luck!
While that's definitely reasonable it's more than what I'd pay for now, I could go sell some stuff for gems but thank you anyway, good luck selling ^^
While that's definitely reasonable it's more than what I'd pay for now, I could go sell some stuff for gems but thank you anyway, good luck selling ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4