Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dreadking Hatchery- G1's!!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://i.picasion.com/gl/86/8zHn.gif[/img][/center] [center]So after several months of playing FR, I've decided to give starting my own hatchery a shot! I currently breed [b]Guardians[/b], [b]Pearlcatchers[/b] and [b]Imperials[/b], with [b]Crystal/Facet[/b], [b]Iridescent/Shimmer[/b] and [b]Metallic/Alloy[/b] gene combinations included. I exclusively breed [b]Fire[/b] dragons, so my apologies to all other flights. I'd love for my babies to go to good homes![/center] [center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]I accept payment in both [b]treasure and gems[/b]. I'm also willing to negotiate [b]trades[/b]. [/LIST][LIST] [*]I would much rather my babies [b]weren't exalted[/b], but if you must then please name them. [/LIST][LIST] [*][b]10% discount[/b] for all my fellow Fireflighters. [/LIST][LIST] [*][b]50% discount[/b] for newbies during Welcome Week. [/LIST][LIST] [*]I'm happy to hold dragons for [b]two days maximum[/b]. [/LIST][LIST] [*]Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist. Tell me if it's for a specific breeding pair or all my hatchery in general. [/LIST][LIST] [*]All dragons come unnamed, I will nickname them on here to reference by. [/LIST][LIST] [*][b]10% discount[/b] for the dominant flight of the week. [/LIST] [center]Please note, this hatchery is a work in progress. I'm not an experienced player but I have a lot of love for my dragons and breeding them! Any friendly advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. c:[/center]
8zHn.gif

So after several months of playing FR, I've decided to give starting my own hatchery a shot! I currently breed Guardians, Pearlcatchers and Imperials, with Crystal/Facet, Iridescent/Shimmer and Metallic/Alloy gene combinations included. I exclusively breed Fire dragons, so my apologies to all other flights. I'd love for my babies to go to good homes!

Rules

• I accept payment in both treasure and gems. I'm also willing to negotiate trades.
  • I would much rather my babies weren't exalted, but if you must then please name them.
  • 10% discount for all my fellow Fireflighters.
  • 50% discount for newbies during Welcome Week.
  • I'm happy to hold dragons for two days maximum.
  • Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist. Tell me if it's for a specific breeding pair or all my hatchery in general.
  • All dragons come unnamed, I will nickname them on here to reference by.
  • 10% discount for the dominant flight of the week.

Please note, this hatchery is a work in progress. I'm not an experienced player but I have a lot of love for my dragons and breeding them! Any friendly advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. c:
8zHn.gif
FOR SALE
FOR SALE
8zHn.gif
BREEDING PAIRS

Guardian 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 50% Shimmer 50%
Glimmer 3% Runes 97%
Guardian 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 100%
Glimmer 100%
Guardian 100%
Iridescent 100%
Shimmer 100%
Opal 50% Glimmer 50%
Imperial 100%
Iridescent 50% Crystal 50%
Shimmer 50% Facet 50%
Thylacine 99% Glimmer 1%
Imperial 100%
Iridescent 50% Metallic 50%
Shimmer 50% Alloy 50%
Underbelly 90% Runes 10%
Atlas and Eos
Imperial 100%
Metallic 50% Crystal 50%
Alloy 50% Facet 50%
Runes 15% Smoke 85%
Osiris and Isis
Pearlcatcher 100%
Metallic 100%
Alloy 50% Facet 50%
Scales 50% Runes 50%
BREEDING PAIRS

Guardian 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 50% Shimmer 50%
Glimmer 3% Runes 97%
Guardian 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 100%
Glimmer 100%
Guardian 100%
Iridescent 100%
Shimmer 100%
Opal 50% Glimmer 50%
Imperial 100%
Iridescent 50% Crystal 50%
Shimmer 50% Facet 50%
Thylacine 99% Glimmer 1%
Imperial 100%
Iridescent 50% Metallic 50%
Shimmer 50% Alloy 50%
Underbelly 90% Runes 10%
Atlas and Eos
Imperial 100%
Metallic 50% Crystal 50%
Alloy 50% Facet 50%
Runes 15% Smoke 85%
Osiris and Isis
Pearlcatcher 100%
Metallic 100%
Alloy 50% Facet 50%
Scales 50% Runes 50%
8zHn.gif
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
rapiercurse.png
Thank you kindly! :D

@QueenOuroboros
Thank you kindly! :D

@QueenOuroboros
8zHn.gif
@AlexandriaBlaze could I be added to a pinglist if you create one for both the Olympus and Magma and the Vesuvius and Krakatoa breeding pairs? Thank you!
@AlexandriaBlaze could I be added to a pinglist if you create one for both the Olympus and Magma and the Vesuvius and Krakatoa breeding pairs? Thank you!
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
@ItMeansHope

Of course!! Olympus and Magma will be ready to breed tomorrow so I will be nesting them then :D
@ItMeansHope

Of course!! Olympus and Magma will be ready to breed tomorrow so I will be nesting them then :D
8zHn.gif
@AlexandriaBlaze Could you please hold Enigma for me for a couple hours? I'm juuuuuust running off to class but I'd like to buy her when I get back
@AlexandriaBlaze Could you please hold Enigma for me for a couple hours? I'm juuuuuust running off to class but I'd like to buy her when I get back
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty

Of course! Drop me a message when you get back and we'll set up a CR c:
@TomSwifty

Of course! Drop me a message when you get back and we'll set up a CR c:
8zHn.gif
@AlexandriaBlaze I'm out, you can send crossroads whenever. 10kt, right?
@AlexandriaBlaze I'm out, you can send crossroads whenever. 10kt, right?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
1 2 3 4 5