Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Ridgeback hatchery <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Riverfair No worries! It's the auction house ^^, but you can buy them without going there by clicking on there picture then clicking purchase.
@Riverfair No worries! It's the auction house ^^, but you can buy them without going there by clicking on there picture then clicking purchase.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Riverfair oh glad you found it! Sorry that won't do, I'm needing to save money for a lair expansion T^T it costs 400000t for me. There is lots of people willing to give free dragons to newbies though! Check out this thread, lots of free dragons! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2157925

@Riverfair oh glad you found it! Sorry that won't do, I'm needing to save money for a lair expansion T^T it costs 400000t for me. There is lots of people willing to give free dragons to newbies though! Check out this thread, lots of free dragons! :D

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2157925

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
Oh I see...
No problems thought
Thanks for being pacient with me \o/
OOh I'll check out that
Thank you <3
@JellyRaven
Oh I see...
No problems thought
Thanks for being pacient with me \o/
OOh I'll check out that
Thank you <3
@JellyRaven
Maybe I'll try to earn 12 kt...
Let me try
@JellyRaven
Maybe I'll try to earn 12 kt...
Let me try
@Riverfair

hehe good luck! Lemme know if you want to buy him for 10kt ^^ I'm happy to lower it to that.
@Riverfair

hehe good luck! Lemme know if you want to buy him for 10kt ^^ I'm happy to lower it to that.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
10kt? Closed
It's gonna take a while, but I'll do it today
You'll see it
Him? It's Metallum right? LoL
I'm gonna have that beautiful girl <3
@JellyRaven
10kt? Closed
It's gonna take a while, but I'll do it today
You'll see it
Him? It's Metallum right? LoL
I'm gonna have that beautiful girl <3
@Riverfair hehe XD yep <3 thank you so much, would you like me to set up a private auction for you so you can buy her whenever you get the money? That way nobody can buy her before you and you get her straight away! I little notification should pop up and take you to her.
@Riverfair hehe XD yep <3 thank you so much, would you like me to set up a private auction for you so you can buy her whenever you get the money? That way nobody can buy her before you and you get her straight away! I little notification should pop up and take you to her.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Riverfair

I've put her up! She will be up for 7 days for you so no need to rush to get the treasure ^^
@Riverfair

I've put her up! She will be up for 7 days for you so no need to rush to get the treasure ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven
Oh my <3
Thank you really~~
Don't worry, today you'll get your treasure
I really want to help you get that extra space in your Lair~~
I'm almost there, 8kt~~
Thank you for the private auction, she really got my eye, you know? I've just fallen for her haha
Thank you again <3
@JellyRaven
Oh my <3
Thank you really~~
Don't worry, today you'll get your treasure
I really want to help you get that extra space in your Lair~~
I'm almost there, 8kt~~
Thank you for the private auction, she really got my eye, you know? I've just fallen for her haha
Thank you again <3
@Riverfair

Hehe thank you aswell! <3 I am glad she is going to such a great home. ^^
@Riverfair

Hehe thank you aswell! <3 I am glad she is going to such a great home. ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29