Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fairy Hatchery: Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Mille

can you put me again on your Pinglist? it's me Kazami :) I did change my name ^^
@Mille

can you put me again on your Pinglist? it's me Kazami :) I did change my name ^^
CeLSHOy.png
@Aoji Sure! Only general pinglist? Or contest too? Interested in any pair?
@Aoji Sure! Only general pinglist? Or contest too? Interested in any pair?
StRQpZw.png
@Sylipha

i was on the General List and sure. go ahead put me on all your lists :) but i can't buy dragons at the moment. i'm moneyless and my lair is fuller then full D:
@Sylipha

i was on the General List and sure. go ahead put me on all your lists :) but i can't buy dragons at the moment. i'm moneyless and my lair is fuller then full D:
CeLSHOy.png
@Mille

Hi! Could you put me on the ping list for Ruby? Thank you!
@Mille

Hi! Could you put me on the ping list for Ruby? Thank you!
@wynterfrostee Sure! :) Do you have any preference of what are you looking for? Any gender preference? Color? Metallic or Crystal?
@wynterfrostee Sure! :) Do you have any preference of what are you looking for? Any gender preference? Color? Metallic or Crystal?
StRQpZw.png
@Mille

I don't have a gender preference, but I do love the crystal and metallic looks. :)
@Mille

I don't have a gender preference, but I do love the crystal and metallic looks. :)
@wynterfrostee I have this male right now. Would you be interested? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37198687][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371987/37198687_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@wynterfrostee I have this male right now. Would you be interested?

37198687_350.png
StRQpZw.png
@Mille You've got a lovely hatchery! Would it be possible to be put on the pinglist for Roysal Fire but only for babies with Iridescent?
@Mille You've got a lovely hatchery! Would it be possible to be put on the pinglist for Roysal Fire but only for babies with Iridescent?
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus Sure! Well, it'll probably take a while till I get one, but I let you know when I get :)
@commoncomitatus Sure! Well, it'll probably take a while till I get one, but I let you know when I get :)
StRQpZw.png
@Mille Thanks for the auction! I got scared when I saw the alert :'D
@Mille Thanks for the auction! I got scared when I saw the alert :'D
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16