Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mare Celeste ~ Space/Nebula Theme
1 2 3
[center][u][b]Mare Celeste Project [/b][/u][/center] [center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/c35a/f/2017/211/c/4/c4d649888144d21998af83d29d478e3f-dbhzc9e.jpg[/img][/center] The Mare Celeste represents the celestial seas filled with comets, nebulae, and glittering stars. Dragons may be of any breed showing these official colours and genes: [indent] Sapphire Skink Sapphire Toxin Aqua - Grape Glimmer[/indent] (currently breeding Bogsneak, Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, Imperial) [quote]Rules:[/quote] [LIST] [*]Gem:Treasure 1:900 [*]Dragons are unnamed [*]Reserves/Trades/Pinglists TBD (please ask) [/LIST] Once you by a dragon, it is yours to keep, sell, breed, exalt. Official Mare Celeste dragons come with title art, theme song, and info. You may delete this if you like. --Enjoy! [quote]Price List:[/quote] [LIST] [*]Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror: 15kt 17g [*]Pearl, Ridge, Spiral, Snapper: 20kt 22g [*]Skydancer, Bogsneak: 30kt 33g [*]Imperial, Nocturne: 40kt 44g [*]Wildclaw, Coatl: 50kt 56g [/LIST]
Mare Celeste Project

c4d649888144d21998af83d29d478e3f-dbhzc9e.jpg

The Mare Celeste represents the celestial seas filled with comets, nebulae, and glittering stars. Dragons may be of any breed showing these official colours and genes:
Sapphire Skink
Sapphire Toxin
Aqua - Grape Glimmer

(currently breeding Bogsneak, Skydancer, Pearlcatcher, Imperial)

Quote:
Rules:
  • Gem:Treasure 1:900
  • Dragons are unnamed
  • Reserves/Trades/Pinglists TBD (please ask)

Once you by a dragon, it is yours to keep, sell, breed, exalt. Official Mare Celeste dragons come with title art, theme song, and info. You may delete this if you like.

--Enjoy!
Quote:
Price List:
  • Fae, Guardian, Tundra, Mirror: 15kt 17g
  • Pearl, Ridge, Spiral, Snapper: 20kt 22g
  • Skydancer, Bogsneak: 30kt 33g
  • Imperial, Nocturne: 40kt 44g
  • Wildclaw, Coatl: 50kt 56g
*~* FOR SALE *~*

Just click through for auction purchases. If you want to pay in gems instead, contact me! (please send a link to the dragon's page for the one you want! that should be easiest.)

I'm currently working on breeding some nocturne and wildclaw (hopefully) progenitors behind the scenes. If you would like to pick up a dragon, I can start a nest for you! Just PM me. Or ping me here. (No obligation to buy.)

*~* FOR SALE *~*

Just click through for auction purchases. If you want to pay in gems instead, contact me! (please send a link to the dragon's page for the one you want! that should be easiest.)

I'm currently working on breeding some nocturne and wildclaw (hopefully) progenitors behind the scenes. If you would like to pick up a dragon, I can start a nest for you! Just PM me. Or ping me here. (No obligation to buy.)

~ Pinglists ~

Pearlcatcher:

Bogsneak:

Skydancer:

Nocturne:

Imperial:

Any/Everything: @Devria @LightingScar

~ Pinglist Rules ~

Hatchlings are held 5 days for people on the pinglists to have first right of refusal.

If two (or more) people request the same hatchling on the same day, preference will go to those earlier on the pinglist (older).

You can reserve a hatchling for one week.

Hatchlings or dragons not spoken for or not picked up will be placed on auction as usual.

~ Pinglists ~

Pearlcatcher:

Bogsneak:

Skydancer:

Nocturne:

Imperial:

Any/Everything: @Devria @LightingScar

~ Pinglist Rules ~

Hatchlings are held 5 days for people on the pinglists to have first right of refusal.

If two (or more) people request the same hatchling on the same day, preference will go to those earlier on the pinglist (older).

You can reserve a hatchling for one week.

Hatchlings or dragons not spoken for or not picked up will be placed on auction as usual.

reserved whatever....! it would help if i knew how to us these. ;D
reserved whatever....! it would help if i knew how to us these. ;D
@Bloodsong
Hello, I have two dragons from you. Unfortunately the image in their bio seems broken and doesnt work, and I wish they had it. Could you help me
@Bloodsong
Hello, I have two dragons from you. Unfortunately the image in their bio seems broken and doesnt work, and I wish they had it. Could you help me
A2NOvJT.png
@Devria

yes, it seems the url changed slightly when i published the image. i will send you a message on how to fix that... or i can fix it if you want to send me the dragons while i do that.

sorry about that!

i'll send you a note!
@Devria

yes, it seems the url changed slightly when i published the image. i will send you a message on how to fix that... or i can fix it if you want to send me the dragons while i do that.

sorry about that!

i'll send you a note!
new NEWS! i have a nocturne to add to the Mare Celeste breeding stock.

he's iridescent/facet, so he isn't Mare Celeste himself, but he should make some great MC offspring! plus, once i get an MC nocturne male (hopefully on the grape end of the spectrum), i can pair that one with Eywa to turn out some Mare Celeste Imperials and Nocturnes.

...well, i'm excited, anyway! ;D

(so far, he still needs a name. hmm...)
new NEWS! i have a nocturne to add to the Mare Celeste breeding stock.

he's iridescent/facet, so he isn't Mare Celeste himself, but he should make some great MC offspring! plus, once i get an MC nocturne male (hopefully on the grape end of the spectrum), i can pair that one with Eywa to turn out some Mare Celeste Imperials and Nocturnes.

...well, i'm excited, anyway! ;D

(so far, he still needs a name. hmm...)
friendly bump ^u^
friendly bump ^u^
A2NOvJT.png
@Bloodsong
Im definetly interested in nocturne babies ^u^ Im working on some celestial related pairs~ Would love to get ping when the babies will arrive :)
@Bloodsong
Im definetly interested in nocturne babies ^u^ Im working on some celestial related pairs~ Would love to get ping when the babies will arrive :)
A2NOvJT.png
@devria
cool!

ping lists are on my to-do list... ;D so i'll work on that this week.
@devria
cool!

ping lists are on my to-do list... ;D so i'll work on that this week.
1 2 3