Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Ping me so that I can send a one-way with however many you want! I'd appreciate if they don't become fodder or are exalted too soon, but I don't have control over what you do because it will no longer be my dragon and I will respect that. I hope they go to a good home, even if for just a little while. If you'd rather offer/pay, I'd appreciate tips and such but they are [u]in no way necessary.[/u] Suggested offers are only suggestions! I just want these guys to find a new home, but unfortunately they are taking up lair space. [u]All dragons will be exalted by the 24th if not adopted.[/u] [quote=Miscellaneous]None atm![/quote] [quote=Gen 1s][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31554413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315545/31554413_350.png[/img] [/url](^^Would appreciate 10kt+ for this one^^)[/quote] [quote=Ping for New Sales - No Gen 1s]@Desertnettle[/quote] [quote=Ping for New Gen 1s - ALL]@Cyrya, @Fiain, @beautifuldragon[/quote] [quote=Ping for New Gen 1s - FREE]@MoonFeather190, @Zenzic, @Hiame, @JustNatureThings[/quote]
Ping me so that I can send a one-way with however many you want! I'd appreciate if they don't become fodder or are exalted too soon, but I don't have control over what you do because it will no longer be my dragon and I will respect that. I hope they go to a good home, even if for just a little while. If you'd rather offer/pay, I'd appreciate tips and such but they are in no way necessary. Suggested offers are only suggestions! I just want these guys to find a new home, but unfortunately they are taking up lair space. All dragons will be exalted by the 24th if not adopted.

Miscellaneous wrote:
None atm!
Gen 1s wrote:

31554413_350.png
(^^Would appreciate 10kt+ for this one^^)
Ping for New Sales - No Gen 1s wrote:
Ping for New Gen 1s - ALL wrote:
Ping for New Gen 1s - FREE wrote:
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

The sky dancer pair is beautiful! Could I possibly take them both? Also, could you ping me when you add more gen ones?
@heartcrusher1

The sky dancer pair is beautiful! Could I possibly take them both? Also, could you ping me when you add more gen ones?
@MoonFeather190 - Of course, I'll send a 1-way immediately! And I'll definitely ping you (if you get an extra ping from me out of nowhere and can't find it, I've added you to the first post~)
@MoonFeather190 - Of course, I'll send a 1-way immediately! And I'll definitely ping you (if you get an extra ping from me out of nowhere and can't find it, I've added you to the first post~)
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@MoonFeather190 - Space just cleared and two Gen 1s are on the first post if you are interested!
@MoonFeather190 - Space just cleared and two Gen 1s are on the first post if you are interested!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

Why are your gen 1s so pretty... I don't have enough lair space, but I will definitely come back when I do!
:-(
@heartcrusher1

Why are your gen 1s so pretty... I don't have enough lair space, but I will definitely come back when I do!
:-(
@MoonFeather190 - I paid pretty good for them, but right now I'm more interested in lair space because they're not pretty to me anymore and it's hard to sell Gen 1s anyways. Would you like me to reserve any for you before I ping the Gen 1 Hoarders Pinglist? I can hold for 2-3 days~
@MoonFeather190 - I paid pretty good for them, but right now I'm more interested in lair space because they're not pretty to me anymore and it's hard to sell Gen 1s anyways. Would you like me to reserve any for you before I ping the Gen 1 Hoarders Pinglist? I can hold for 2-3 days~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1

I was going to ask for you to reserve the green noc boy, but then I realized I don't have a fire rep yet! Would you be willing to hold the guardian for me?
@heartcrusher1

I was going to ask for you to reserve the green noc boy, but then I realized I don't have a fire rep yet! Would you be willing to hold the guardian for me?
@MoonFeather190 - You've got it! If you still want the green Noc boy and he's not snatched up yet, I'll let you know~

@MoonFeather190 - You've got it! If you still want the green Noc boy and he's not snatched up yet, I'll let you know~

frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11