Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Bare Beasts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@iylare Super creative idea! I'd love a ping for any more future ridgebacks!
@iylare Super creative idea! I'd love a ping for any more future ridgebacks!
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@Jon
Absolutely! I believe they can breed in 2 more days, so next week I should have some hatchlings :)
@Jon
Absolutely! I believe they can breed in 2 more days, so next week I should have some hatchlings :)
@iylare
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
I love these so much omg
@iylare
Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
I love these so much omg
tumblr_noevliepH01qdp578o5_r1_250.gif
@iylare Ooh, these are quite pretty. I especially love the fae with darker scales, they look quite Siamese-like. If you get any more like those, could I get a ping? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30551562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305516/30551562_350.png[/img] [/url] (The type of dragon I'm referencing)
@iylare Ooh, these are quite pretty. I especially love the fae with darker scales, they look quite Siamese-like. If you get any more like those, could I get a ping?

30551562_350.png
(The type of dragon I'm referencing)
@Arcanic @Apollis
Yes, of course! :)
@Arcanic @Apollis
Yes, of course! :)
This is very cool! I believe I already requested what I'm looking for though ^w^
This is very cool! I believe I already requested what I'm looking for though ^w^
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
bump :3
bump :3
TBD
@iylare If you happen to get a rose or pink scaled mirror (male or female, I don't mind) I would be very interested if you could put me on a pinglist for it :)
@iylare If you happen to get a rose or pink scaled mirror (male or female, I don't mind) I would be very interested if you could put me on a pinglist for it :)
vonVRKR.png
Gosh, I love these. So glad I'm on the pinglist. I ask every one, "Are you my dragon?" I think I have it a little more narrowed down--maybe spring scales on a female--but getting to see the hatchlings makes me kinda silly-happy, haha. <3
Gosh, I love these. So glad I'm on the pinglist. I ask every one, "Are you my dragon?" I think I have it a little more narrowed down--maybe spring scales on a female--but getting to see the hatchlings makes me kinda silly-happy, haha. <3
@Chaostrophy
I love seeing how many are on the site now! I know a bit of them havw been bought and exalted (*gasp*!) but so many Bare Beasties taking over hahaha!
I have a pair hatching some tomorrow with the Spring possibility, and a few more later in the week.
@Chaostrophy
I love seeing how many are on the site now! I know a bit of them havw been bought and exalted (*gasp*!) but so many Bare Beasties taking over hahaha!
I have a pair hatching some tomorrow with the Spring possibility, and a few more later in the week.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24