Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Amehysteia's Crystalspine Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[u][i][b]AMEHYSTEIA'S CRYSTALSPINE HATCHERY[/b][/i][/u] As you enter the cave in the side of the glowing pink mountain, you are greeted by the sight of many dragons and a few hatchlings, all milling about on their daily duties. You see a beautiful purple guardian adorned with jewelry approaching you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31467596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314676/31467596_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, and welcome to the ArcaneSong clan!" She says cheerfully, and leads you towards a few hatchlings playing together. "Lately we have had a few hatchlings come into our clan, and found that we cannot accommodate for their needs very well. We are looking for new homes for them, good homes, because their parents still care about them, of course. If you want to take one home, all you need to do is pay a small sum of treasure or items, and then you can have them. Hey everyone, ArcaneSong here! This is my new hatchery. This whole thing seemed fun to do, so I decided to do it! Please read the rules and prices before requesting hatchlings. Thanks! (Note: all hatchlings will be Arcane. I'm open to requests for other flights, but it will come with a small fee.)
AMEHYSTEIA'S CRYSTALSPINE HATCHERY

As you enter the cave in the side of the glowing pink mountain, you are greeted by the sight of many dragons and a few hatchlings, all milling about on their daily duties. You see a beautiful purple guardian adorned with jewelry approaching you.
31467596_350.png

"Hello, and welcome to the ArcaneSong clan!" She says cheerfully, and leads you towards a few hatchlings playing together. "Lately we have had a few hatchlings come into our clan, and found that we cannot accommodate for their needs very well. We are looking for new homes for them, good homes, because their parents still care about them, of course. If you want to take one home, all you need to do is pay a small sum of treasure or items, and then you can have them.

Hey everyone, ArcaneSong here! This is my new hatchery. This whole thing seemed fun to do, so I decided to do it! Please read the rules and prices before requesting hatchlings. Thanks! (Note: all hatchlings will be Arcane. I'm open to requests for other flights, but it will come with a small fee.)
hehe hiiii
[b]RULES[/b] [indent]As you know, I want these babies to go to good homes, so please at least name them and keep them for a while. It's ok if you don't, I'd just prefer it, but at least name them. Unnamed exalts make me sad [emoji=guardian sad size=5][/indent] [b]Other rules:[/b] [indent][emoji=purple gem size=1] If I put a new batch of hatchlings up, please try not take them all. I want everybody to have a chance to get one, so your limit is [b]two hatchlings per clutch[/b]. If there are only two hatchlings up for sale at a time, your limit is one per clutch. (this can be negotiated) [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] Please do not try to scam me or anyone else. [emoji=purple gem size=1] My prices are set, but I am open to a bit of negotiation if you love a dragon but can't afford them.[/indent]
RULES
As you know, I want these babies to go to good homes, so please at least name them and keep them for a while. It's ok if you don't, I'd just prefer it, but at least name them. Unnamed exalts make me sad

Other rules:

If I put a new batch of hatchlings up, please try not take them all. I want everybody to have a chance to get one, so your limit is two hatchlings per clutch. If there are only two hatchlings up for sale at a time, your limit is one per clutch. (this can be negotiated)

Please do not try to scam me or anyone else.

My prices are set, but I am open to a bit of negotiation if you love a dragon but can't afford them.
hehe hiiii
[emoji=treasure size=1][b][i]Prices![/i][/b][emoji=treasure size=1] [indent]These are mostly set, but I am open to negotiation/bartering to an extent, if you have a good reason or would like to substitute items for treasure. [indent][i]Exchange rate: 20t per food point, 3000t per gem[/i][/indent] Here are my pricing rules, to clarify why I price the way I do, and to avoid disagreements. [/indent] [b]Breed Prices:[/b] (based on cooldown time and rarity) [indent]Plentiful Breeds: 3000t [b]or[/b] 1g [emoji=fae size=1][emoji=guardian size=1][emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=tundra size=1] Common Breeds: 3500t [b]or[/b] 1g [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1][emoji=ridgeback size=1][emoji=snapper size=1][emoji=spiral size=1] Uncommon Breeds: 4000t [b]or[/b] 2g [emoji=bogsneak size=1][emoji=skydancer size=1] Limited Breeds: 4500t [b]or[/b] 3g [emoji=imperial size=1][emoji=nocturne size=1] Rare Breeds: 5000t [b]or[/b] 3g [emoji=coatl size=1][emoji=wildclaw size=1] Ancient Breeds: 5500t [b]or[/b] 4g [emoji=gaoler size=1][emoji=banescale size=1][/indent] [b]Gene Prices:[/b] (based on rarity) [indent][emoji=brown gem size=1]Basic: Adds nothing to the base price [emoji=yellow gem size=1]Common: +20t for each (primary, secondary, and tertiary) [emoji=green gem size=1]Uncommon: +25t for each [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]Limited: +40t for each [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1]Rare: +50t for each [emoji=blue gem size=1]Non-Basic Ancient Breed Genes: +55t[/indent] [b][emoji=gem size=1]Other Pricing Rules[emoji=gem size=1][/b] I might add a small amount to hatchlings from specific breeding pairs that I think are very pretty, to a maximum of 500t.
Prices!
These are mostly set, but I am open to negotiation/bartering to an extent, if you have a good reason or would like to substitute items for treasure.

Exchange rate: 20t per food point, 3000t per gem

Here are my pricing rules, to clarify why I price the way I do, and to avoid disagreements.

Breed Prices:
(based on cooldown time and rarity)

Plentiful Breeds: 3000t or 1g

Common Breeds: 3500t or 1g

Uncommon Breeds: 4000t or 2g

Limited Breeds: 4500t or 3g

Rare Breeds: 5000t or 3g

Ancient Breeds: 5500t or 4g

Gene Prices:
(based on rarity)

Basic: Adds nothing to the base price

Common: +20t for each (primary, secondary, and tertiary)

Uncommon: +25t for each

Limited: +40t for each

Rare: +50t for each

Non-Basic Ancient Breed Genes: +55t

Other Pricing Rules

I might add a small amount to hatchlings from specific breeding pairs that I think are very pretty, to a maximum of 500t.
hehe hiiii
AVAILABLE HATCHLINGS
Hatchlings will be listed with nicknames. Order them using their nicknames.

None right now.
AVAILABLE HATCHLINGS
Hatchlings will be listed with nicknames. Order them using their nicknames.

None right now.
hehe hiiii
PINGLIST

@RottingPaladin
PINGLIST

@RottingPaladin
hehe hiiii
Affiliates
Plague Sisters Hatchery
Affiliates
Plague Sisters Hatchery
hehe hiiii