Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stained, bee, starcon, Coatls, etc...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Chingling Ah, sure thing, I'd be happy to make a deal! What were you thinking of offering? c:
@Chingling Ah, sure thing, I'd be happy to make a deal! What were you thinking of offering? c:
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@Lochnessmoron

I'm so bad at making deals xD maybe around 60-65kt? I'll need to run to the fairgrounds for a bit if you don't mind holding them ; v;
@Lochnessmoron

I'm so bad at making deals xD maybe around 60-65kt? I'll need to run to the fairgrounds for a bit if you don't mind holding them ; v;
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Chingling I could accept 65k, sure! :'D (I've been itching to clear up space to hatch a nest, HA HA~) Already took them off the AH, would you like me to send my half of the crossroads over so you can just add your half whenever you have enough treasure?
@Chingling I could accept 65k, sure! :'D (I've been itching to clear up space to hatch a nest, HA HA~) Already took them off the AH, would you like me to send my half of the crossroads over so you can just add your half whenever you have enough treasure?
@Lochnessmoron

That would be perfect! Thank you so much :'D
@Lochnessmoron

That would be perfect! Thank you so much :'D
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@Chingling No problem at all! Thank you for buying them, I always think it's cute when dragons go to a new home as a lil family, PFFT. <3
@Chingling No problem at all! Thank you for buying them, I always think it's cute when dragons go to a new home as a lil family, PFFT. <3
@lochnessmoron

K, thanks!

so... 15k? Ill get treasure and ping u!
@lochnessmoron

K, thanks!

so... 15k? Ill get treasure and ping u!
GZ5Bxcj.gif
@lochnessmoron
THAT. COATL.
I NEED HER.
CAN I OFFER YOU A DERG/FAMILIAR???????
@lochnessmoron
THAT. COATL.
I NEED HER.
CAN I OFFER YOU A DERG/FAMILIAR???????
repent-1.png
@CosmicWings62 I could accept familiars (and items in general), yeah! Especially if it's a familiar I don't have. :'D What were you thinking of offering?
@CosmicWings62 I could accept familiars (and items in general), yeah! Especially if it's a familiar I don't have. :'D What were you thinking of offering?
@lochnessmoron
Well, you can pick a derg from the last two rows on the second page in my lair, maaaaaaaaybe one from the last third row too.
As for familiars, you can check out the familiars my dergs already have.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand, as for apparel, you can choose like, 3 pieces right from my dergs
(but the apparel Isaac is wearing is off limits, sorry, hes a special derg <3)
Sorry for the late response also!!!!!!!
@lochnessmoron
Well, you can pick a derg from the last two rows on the second page in my lair, maaaaaaaaybe one from the last third row too.
As for familiars, you can check out the familiars my dergs already have.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand, as for apparel, you can choose like, 3 pieces right from my dergs
(but the apparel Isaac is wearing is off limits, sorry, hes a special derg <3)
Sorry for the late response also!!!!!!!
repent-1.png
@CosmicWings62 AH, this is tough just because I bought her off the AH for 300k by accident (forgot to check if she was related to the dragon I was going to pair her with) so I hope you understand that I'm just trying to get as much as my money back as I can by selling her cuz it was an expensive mistake. @_@ JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A JERK BY PICKING YOUR MORE PRICY APPAREL gfdgdfgfss. But if you're willing to sell three pieces of apparel and one of those last dragons in your lair, I could accept the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=267917&tab=dragon&did=33593137]Charming Sage Tassel[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=267917&tab=dragon&did=33537103]a Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon[/url], and one of your [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=267917&tab=dragon&did=28058161]Hewn Philosopher's Veils[/url]! And, this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34714636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347147/34714636_350.png[/img] [/url] (I'm going to resell her for 100k, as that seems to be the usual price for triple Lapis dragons. Going by AH prices for the apparel, that just about adds up to the Coatl's price (a little under 300k, actually, but that's okay with me)!
@CosmicWings62

AH, this is tough just because I bought her off the AH for 300k by accident (forgot to check if she was related to the dragon I was going to pair her with) so I hope you understand that I'm just trying to get as much as my money back as I can by selling her cuz it was an expensive mistake. @_@ JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A JERK BY PICKING YOUR MORE PRICY APPAREL gfdgdfgfss.

But if you're willing to sell three pieces of apparel and one of those last dragons in your lair, I could accept the Charming Sage Tassel, a Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon, and one of your Hewn Philosopher's Veils! And, this dragon:

34714636_350.png

(I'm going to resell her for 100k, as that seems to be the usual price for triple Lapis dragons. Going by AH prices for the apparel, that just about adds up to the Coatl's price (a little under 300k, actually, but that's okay with me)!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17