Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Stained, bee, starcon, Coatls, etc...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@princestarlight Ah, well, she is 30k treasure in the auction house, but since you're new, she's half off for you! :'D How does some amount around 15k treasure sound? Feel free to make another offer, though, too~
@princestarlight Ah, well, she is 30k treasure in the auction house, but since you're new, she's half off for you! :'D How does some amount around 15k treasure sound? Feel free to make another offer, though, too~
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
@lochnessmoron It's my first night on and I only have 5kT rn. ;3; would 10kT be alright with you?
@lochnessmoron It's my first night on and I only have 5kT rn. ;3; would 10kT be alright with you?
@princestarlight 10kT would be totally fine with me! The first day is the toughest, ah! :'D I'll make a private auction for you and you can buy her for the 10k whenever you're able~ (If you haven't had a private auction listed for you before, you've just got to click the 'Private Auctions' button in the Auction House and she'll be there!)
@princestarlight 10kT would be totally fine with me! The first day is the toughest, ah! :'D I'll make a private auction for you and you can buy her for the 10k whenever you're able~ (If you haven't had a private auction listed for you before, you've just got to click the 'Private Auctions' button in the Auction House and she'll be there!)
@lochnessmoron ah, thank you so much for all the help! ((: When my gf gets home I'll ask her to send me some more treasure :D The perks of dating someone who's played the game for a while lol
@lochnessmoron ah, thank you so much for all the help! ((: When my gf gets home I'll ask her to send me some more treasure :D The perks of dating someone who's played the game for a while lol
@princestarlight No problem, and that sounds good! No rush, she'll be waitin' for ya~ c: (LUCKY, I started so long ago. . . Back when triple-gened dragons were actually expensive, I couldn't afford one for like a month, HA HA. . .)
@princestarlight No problem, and that sounds good! No rush, she'll be waitin' for ya~ c: (LUCKY, I started so long ago. . . Back when triple-gened dragons were actually expensive, I couldn't afford one for like a month, HA HA. . .)
@lochnessmoron
I really really don't need any more dragons. I really really want your first two male Imps. Can I get them both for 35kt total?
@lochnessmoron
I really really don't need any more dragons. I really really want your first two male Imps. Can I get them both for 35kt total?
@Siscily [s]I keep telling myself that too but I never listen OOPS. . .[/s] Yes, I'd be happy to accept 35k for them! Just send me a crossroads~ And just to make sure, these two, right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33378924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333790/33378924_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33378925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333790/33378925_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Siscily I keep telling myself that too but I never listen OOPS. . . Yes, I'd be happy to accept 35k for them! Just send me a crossroads~

And just to make sure, these two, right?

33378924_350.png

33378925_350.png
@lochnessmoron
Yep, that's them! Thank you! CR is on the way.
@lochnessmoron
Yep, that's them! Thank you! CR is on the way.
i might buy one of these dergs c:

i just don't have the funds to
i might buy one of these dergs c:

i just don't have the funds to
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Chadtronic Aw, well I'm always willing to accept different offers for dragons! If there's one you really like, let me know and we can work out a price~ (Especially in regards to the ones priced 15k and lower, I can accept most anything for those ones, really.)
@Chadtronic Aw, well I'm always willing to accept different offers for dragons! If there's one you really like, let me know and we can work out a price~ (Especially in regards to the ones priced 15k and lower, I can accept most anything for those ones, really.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17