Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Rouge Tricksters Hatchery~ (Closed)
[center] While visiting the Rouge Tricksters clan you decide to go see where the nesting grounds are. After you receive permission from Shadowfang to approach the hatchery [i](and given the threat of death by the nest guard Kage on the chance you think of stealing any eggs..)[/i] you finally arrive at the nesting site, once there you come across a female Spiral who has wrapped herself around a nest of *Random number* eggs, she notices that you were there watching and raises her head up: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67614/6761346_350.png?mtime=WAFiXQAC1B4.png[/img][/center] [center][i][color=purple]"H-Hello~ My names Misty, I'm the head caretaker for Lady-Shadowfang's Hatchery, your just in time so far a couple of Hatchings are available for sale/adoption. Anywho I've been told to kindly welcome anydragon who comes here so..[/i][/center] [center][i][color=purple]WELCOME TO THE ROUGE TRICKSTERS HATCHERY!"[/i][/center] [center]I'm working on more nests right now, if anyone wants or would like to be added to a pinglist I'll be more than happy to do that as well, I always pick the perfect mates for great colors and genes [i]*Usually the ones that don't have good colors/genes will be exalted.*[/i] Newbies who enter the Flight Rising world can get a discounted welcome set from me that comes with a Hatchling, Food and a Familiar. First come first serve rule for other players Interested in any of my hatchlings. Also not only do I take treasure/gems but I also will gladly take certain apparel, skins or familiars. But they usually would have to be ones I have my eye on/don't own yet.[/center] [center][b]~~~~~[/b][/center] [center][b][u]~BREEDING PAIRS~[/u][/b][/center] [center][i](Breeding pairs are often subject to change incase I find better color combos.)[/i][/center] [center][b][u]~DRAGONS/HATCHLINGS~[/u][/b][/center] Temporarily closed, some irl things have came up for me and I might hold off on nests for the time being. I'll still be active caring for my clan though.
While visiting the Rouge Tricksters clan you decide to go see where the nesting grounds are. After you receive permission from Shadowfang to approach the hatchery (and given the threat of death by the nest guard Kage on the chance you think of stealing any eggs..) you finally arrive at the nesting site, once there you come across a female Spiral who has wrapped herself around a nest of *Random number* eggs, she notices that you were there watching and raises her head up:

6761346_350.png?mtime=WAFiXQAC1B4.png
"H-Hello~ My names Misty, I'm the head caretaker for Lady-Shadowfang's Hatchery, your just in time so far a couple of Hatchings are available for sale/adoption. Anywho I've been told to kindly welcome anydragon who comes here so..
WELCOME TO THE ROUGE TRICKSTERS HATCHERY!"

I'm working on more nests right now, if anyone wants or would like to be added to a pinglist I'll be more than happy to do that as well, I always pick the perfect mates for great colors and genes *Usually the ones that don't have good colors/genes will be exalted.* Newbies who enter the Flight Rising world can get a discounted welcome set from me that comes with a Hatchling, Food and a Familiar. First come first serve rule for other players Interested in any of my hatchlings. Also not only do I take treasure/gems but I also will gladly take certain apparel, skins or familiars. But they usually would have to be ones
I have my eye on/don't own yet.

~~~~~

~BREEDING PAIRS~
(Breeding pairs are often subject to change incase I find better color combos.)

~DRAGONS/HATCHLINGS~
Temporarily closed, some irl things have came up for me and I might hold off on nests for the time being. I'll still be active caring for my clan though.
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
~Rouge Tricksters Hatchery~ Currently under contruction at the moment~