Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Bird's Nest - updated Oct 31
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Rhea

Yes!! Let me send a CR right now!
@Rhea

Yes!! Let me send a CR right now!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Rhea

First off, I am so glad to see that you're alright. You had everyone on FR worried about you.

Second, is the first page up to date? That will determine if I go for anything.

Third, I will still wait patiently for Sarin's replacement.
@Rhea

First off, I am so glad to see that you're alright. You had everyone on FR worried about you.

Second, is the first page up to date? That will determine if I go for anything.

Third, I will still wait patiently for Sarin's replacement.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Rhea
I'm super interested in Fellsic!! I saw that Kyrislian offered your AB for him, but I'd love to offer a bit more than that, if that's something you'd be interested in. ;0
((I'm also super glad to see that you're back and feeling better!!))
@Rhea
I'm super interested in Fellsic!! I saw that Kyrislian offered your AB for him, but I'd love to offer a bit more than that, if that's something you'd be interested in. ;0
((I'm also super glad to see that you're back and feeling better!!))
Gejcwcq.png
@Rhea

Are you willing to trade "One" for the following chests: Magie de Cirque, Sardonyx Cabochon, Eight Becomes One, and a Janus Trap?
@Rhea

Are you willing to trade "One" for the following chests: Magie de Cirque, Sardonyx Cabochon, Eight Becomes One, and a Janus Trap?
@Rhea If Volundr is up for sale, how much would you want for him? He's neato cheeto
@Rhea If Volundr is up for sale, how much would you want for him? He's neato cheeto
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@Rhea You're okay - I'm so glad! I used to follow you on tumblr so when you disappeared, I was worried about your health. I remember asking about you and finding out there was some kind of drama that made you quit. I'm glad you're well.

I looooove Leptospira, but I am so low on funds that any offer would be overwhelmingly items and I am still not sure how much I'd actually manage to pull together. I have such lore ideas for her, but alas, she's not to be a member of Clan Pineapple. Maybe her next owner will feed her pineapples.
@Rhea You're okay - I'm so glad! I used to follow you on tumblr so when you disappeared, I was worried about your health. I remember asking about you and finding out there was some kind of drama that made you quit. I'm glad you're well.

I looooove Leptospira, but I am so low on funds that any offer would be overwhelmingly items and I am still not sure how much I'd actually manage to pull together. I have such lore ideas for her, but alas, she's not to be a member of Clan Pineapple. Maybe her next owner will feed her pineapples.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Rhea, you're cruel. Putting a gorgeous eyeburner aesthetic girl like Petal out there for me when I'm broke?

Just, ah, let me know when/if page 1 is updated item-wise, ok? I want to try to grab her if I can add together enough items/pure. :D I loooove her.
@Rhea, you're cruel. Putting a gorgeous eyeburner aesthetic girl like Petal out there for me when I'm broke?

Just, ah, let me know when/if page 1 is updated item-wise, ok? I want to try to grab her if I can add together enough items/pure. :D I loooove her.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Rhea
I'd still love a ping.
(really glad to see you back in action, I was so worried)
@Rhea
I'd still love a ping.
(really glad to see you back in action, I was so worried)
wMXAg3w.png
@Rhea I'm ready to take Sheena and Zelos. I'll be sending the CR right now~
@Rhea I'm ready to take Sheena and Zelos. I'll be sending the CR right now~
gxI7g1F.png
@warriorjames bruh you knew the terms of the deal when we did the thing with Sarin, not my fault that RNG hasn't spit out the right colors, frankly im a little annoyed with dealing with you after that "pls give me your FIRST GEN IMPERIAL" message you sent me when I was dealing with my mental health stuff so please just back off and chill

@Korozo :o Wow more than 30kg, uh. Do you think an auction would be prudent? What kinda offer are you makin?

@Lackam Sorry One sold :(

@AlpineHell Not for sale sorry.

@Achi Thanks! Are pineapple an FR food? If not they should be. Gone for so long and still no pineapples, bah.

@Xarina Items should be updated now, hope you can give her a nice home!

@Youko Will do, they'll be hatching a new nest soon too.

@Shihana Treat em nice! <3 tho that goes without saying I think, since you're a ToS fan

Updatin dragons sold now, should be accurate in a few min
@warriorjames bruh you knew the terms of the deal when we did the thing with Sarin, not my fault that RNG hasn't spit out the right colors, frankly im a little annoyed with dealing with you after that "pls give me your FIRST GEN IMPERIAL" message you sent me when I was dealing with my mental health stuff so please just back off and chill

@Korozo :o Wow more than 30kg, uh. Do you think an auction would be prudent? What kinda offer are you makin?

@Lackam Sorry One sold :(

@AlpineHell Not for sale sorry.

@Achi Thanks! Are pineapple an FR food? If not they should be. Gone for so long and still no pineapples, bah.

@Xarina Items should be updated now, hope you can give her a nice home!

@Youko Will do, they'll be hatching a new nest soon too.

@Shihana Treat em nice! <3 tho that goes without saying I think, since you're a ToS fan

Updatin dragons sold now, should be accurate in a few min
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27