Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Bird's Nest - updated Oct 31
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Rhea -tackles- Yes please! I wish I had the gems currently to grab him, but I just dumped the ones I had :S

I'm SO glad to see you back! <3
@Rhea -tackles- Yes please! I wish I had the gems currently to grab him, but I just dumped the ones I had :S

I'm SO glad to see you back! <3
NLdJQtw.png
@Rhea would you take Zelos and Sheena out of the AH? I need to fix something with my lair space but I recently started re-playing ToS and I'd love to have them. I cannot fix it now, I will have everything alright tomorrow. Btw, I'm glad to have you back
@Rhea would you take Zelos and Sheena out of the AH? I need to fix something with my lair space but I recently started re-playing ToS and I'd love to have them. I cannot fix it now, I will have everything alright tomorrow. Btw, I'm glad to have you back
gxI7g1F.png
@Apothecaria <3 I'll go get my list then and add you

@Shihana Sure thing, and thanks :)
@Apothecaria <3 I'll go get my list then and add you

@Shihana Sure thing, and thanks :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea

Okay, I needed another pair of old dragons (Shiva and Gauri) like I needed a hole in my head but goodness gracious, I have a soft spot for old pairs and I did not want to see them broken up.

They're beautiful. I nabbed them, but to be honest, I think your pricing is way low on the six digit g1's. I don't do many G1's in that category, but even with the offspring list I'm pretty sure they should have been more than that, and I'm happy to send you some extra gems for them.
@Rhea

Okay, I needed another pair of old dragons (Shiva and Gauri) like I needed a hole in my head but goodness gracious, I have a soft spot for old pairs and I did not want to see them broken up.

They're beautiful. I nabbed them, but to be honest, I think your pricing is way low on the six digit g1's. I don't do many G1's in that category, but even with the offspring list I'm pretty sure they should have been more than that, and I'm happy to send you some extra gems for them.
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kardi I guess I been gone so long they're still "new dragons" to me haha. Thanks for the tip tho, I think most already sold but that's ok, as long as they go to people who like em. No worries, enjoy your new dragons :)
@Kardi I guess I been gone so long they're still "new dragons" to me haha. Thanks for the tip tho, I think most already sold but that's ok, as long as they go to people who like em. No worries, enjoy your new dragons :)
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea would you be willing to put Plantain on hold for me? I'd like to make a comprehensive list of what i have to offer and don't wanna lose her :)
@Rhea would you be willing to put Plantain on hold for me? I'd like to make a comprehensive list of what i have to offer and don't wanna lose her :)
PSV7fNB.png
@rhea

I'm in love with your dragon pollen!! Is there any negotiating about the price or is it set?
@rhea

I'm in love with your dragon pollen!! Is there any negotiating about the price or is it set?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@NobodyLovesStone I'm sorry but someone PM'd earlier, she's taken.

A lot of stuff sold suddenly so I'm gonna try and edit the posts to remove them now.
@NobodyLovesStone I'm sorry but someone PM'd earlier, she's taken.

A lot of stuff sold suddenly so I'm gonna try and edit the posts to remove them now.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea - aw, thank you. I will. They have a good home, I just LOVE old pairs with this much history and time behind them. Thank you so much.
@Rhea - aw, thank you. I will. They have a good home, I just LOVE old pairs with this much history and time behind them. Thank you so much.
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Rhea

Would you trade Hephaestus for the Neglected Caveminder and Ancient Soul chests?
@Rhea

Would you trade Hephaestus for the Neglected Caveminder and Ancient Soul chests?
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27