Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *•TCH•*{HIATUS}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@XXRQYTXX Hi! My hatchery active!)
@XXRQYTXX Hi! My hatchery active!)
@somethinggetrekt
The hatchery isn't exactly completely open yet ||^~^
I was just checking whether your hatcheries are still open and active:)
So is Rainbow Open?

Also for a cupcake I was hoping about 25kt and for the royals about 55kt? The prices aren't set in stone yet, but that is probably about an estimation?
@somethinggetrekt
The hatchery isn't exactly completely open yet ||^~^
I was just checking whether your hatcheries are still open and active:)
So is Rainbow Open?

Also for a cupcake I was hoping about 25kt and for the royals about 55kt? The prices aren't set in stone yet, but that is probably about an estimation?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@mineshark
Great! Thank you for responding!
@mineshark
Great! Thank you for responding!
@XxRQYTxX

I can't wait to see your hatchery! (And yes, I'm still active!)
@XxRQYTxX

I can't wait to see your hatchery! (And yes, I'm still active!)
GRx3A5B.png
@xxrqytxx
Umm sorry i forgot to tell you that i am going to change my hatchery-- not very alive now haha
@xxrqytxx
Umm sorry i forgot to tell you that i am going to change my hatchery-- not very alive now haha
@somethinggetrekt
Alright, please tell me when you open your new hatchery! I'd love to be your affiliate again!
@somethinggetrekt
Alright, please tell me when you open your new hatchery! I'd love to be your affiliate again!
@XxRQYTxX hey, i was referred by your friend,@GalaxyFilly , to become affiliates when your hatchery opens up again :) ( could you add me to your general pinglist please?) [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2131781][img]http://i.imgur.com/kNZFzEW.png[/img][/url] [/code] my banner. :)
@XxRQYTxX

hey, i was referred by your friend,@GalaxyFilly , to become affiliates when your hatchery opens up again :) ( could you add me to your general pinglist please?)
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2131781][img]http://i.imgur.com/kNZFzEW.png[/img][/url]

my banner. :)

@dandans0029
I will add you immediately! Your hatchery looks AWESOME! If only I was more decisive
@dandans0029
I will add you immediately! Your hatchery looks AWESOME! If only I was more decisive
[quote name="XxRQYTxX" date=2017-02-27 23:01:02] @redeyesdragon @nightshades @/pennywhistle @/thesilverpaunda @/limeshark @blanketmonster @Yissenvrill @Thatonegirl @grimneko @winterbell @Kiaora @/somethinggetrekt Hey guys! Our hatchery is finally in its final stages of revamp! We aim to be open by the 7th of March(my birthday) and I would like to know whether your hatcheries are still active! Also, I noticed that FR has been messing with my pings lately so if I have to update your banner, please tell me! Do take note that Snowflake has left FR and so, she isn't part of the hatchery anymore! Once you respond, I will stop pinging you. If you haven't responded, I will ping you to a maximum of 3 times before I stop and take you off the list. But if your hatchery isn't active anymore but you still play, please, do respond! Thank you! [/quote]
XxRQYTxX wrote on 2017-02-27:
@redeyesdragon @nightshades @/pennywhistle @/thesilverpaunda @/limeshark @blanketmonster @Yissenvrill @Thatonegirl @grimneko @winterbell @Kiaora @/somethinggetrekt
Hey guys! Our hatchery is finally in its final stages of revamp! We aim to be open by the 7th of March(my birthday) and I would like to know whether your hatcheries are still active!

Also, I noticed that FR has been messing with my pings lately so if I have to update your banner, please tell me!

Do take note that Snowflake has left FR and so, she isn't part of the hatchery anymore!

Once you respond, I will stop pinging you. If you haven't responded, I will ping you to a maximum of 3 times before I stop and take you off the list. But if your hatchery isn't active anymore but you still play, please, do respond!

Thank you!
@XxRQYTxX

My hatchery isn't active anymore. I got too busy with work and the such to keep it up.
@XxRQYTxX

My hatchery isn't active anymore. I got too busy with work and the such to keep it up.
F6PzY75.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71