Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♥~ G1 ~♥~ Huge $$ Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Do I just edit it? Sorry if this is bothering you!
Do I just edit it? Sorry if this is bothering you!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@RyukaTheDragon

You're no problem at all! I'm happy to help!

And yep! You look through all the pages and add your username (and specifics if need be) beneath the list or lists you would like to be pinged for.

For example:
I put myself in the ping list for "Light" Theme G1 dergs, however I stated in parentathese next to my name "(FEMALE - Light or Earth)" So when people go to ping me from the "Light" Theme ping list, They know to only ping my if it is a Female that is Light or Earth flight.

Or if you don't have any specific preferences, you can leave just your username, so you'll get pinged for all dragons that fall under that category :)
@RyukaTheDragon

You're no problem at all! I'm happy to help!

And yep! You look through all the pages and add your username (and specifics if need be) beneath the list or lists you would like to be pinged for.

For example:
I put myself in the ping list for "Light" Theme G1 dergs, however I stated in parentathese next to my name "(FEMALE - Light or Earth)" So when people go to ping me from the "Light" Theme ping list, They know to only ping my if it is a Female that is Light or Earth flight.

Or if you don't have any specific preferences, you can leave just your username, so you'll get pinged for all dragons that fall under that category :)
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
So if I wanted a female double noc would that go under the specific category?
So if I wanted a female double noc would that go under the specific category?
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
Well, you can probably put it in many lists (more chance of getting pinged too ^.^)

You can put "@RyukaTheDragon (Female Noc)" under the "All Doubles" category -- or if you'd prefer Unbred nocs only, you can put that under the "All Doubles (Unbred Only)" list.

There are also the XXY, XYX, and XYY lists. So if you have a specific color pattern you're looking for, like only XXYs, you can put it there as well (or in all of them if you don't mind which order the colors are in)

There is also a "Genes/Breeds" page. There is a column for Nocturnes specifically there too (only one person is listed there atm). You can put "@RyukaTheDragon (Female)" there too.
Well, you can probably put it in many lists (more chance of getting pinged too ^.^)

You can put "@RyukaTheDragon (Female Noc)" under the "All Doubles" category -- or if you'd prefer Unbred nocs only, you can put that under the "All Doubles (Unbred Only)" list.

There are also the XXY, XYX, and XYY lists. So if you have a specific color pattern you're looking for, like only XXYs, you can put it there as well (or in all of them if you don't mind which order the colors are in)

There is also a "Genes/Breeds" page. There is a column for Nocturnes specifically there too (only one person is listed there atm). You can put "@RyukaTheDragon (Female)" there too.
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
Ah okay, thank you so much!
Ah okay, thank you so much!
@RyukaTheDragon You're very welcome! ♥
@RyukaTheDragon You're very welcome! ♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
could i get the aqua/orchid bab for treasure?
could i get the aqua/orchid bab for treasure?
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@CrowsFlight Of course ^.^
I'll send the CR
@CrowsFlight Of course ^.^
I'll send the CR
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
I'd like to buy the Banana/Sky/Eggplant girl for treasure equivalent. She looks lovely ^-^
@DarkNiiinja
I'd like to buy the Banana/Sky/Eggplant girl for treasure equivalent. She looks lovely ^-^
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
@KingSpinosaurus
Sounds good! ^.^
Send a CR when you're ready <3
@KingSpinosaurus
Sounds good! ^.^
Send a CR when you're ready <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED