Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •••Wild Honey Lore Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@true

Ty! Also, I am curious about the bumble bee snapper pair. It says those are bred upon request, do I ask you or the owner of the pair?
@true

Ty! Also, I am curious about the bumble bee snapper pair. It says those are bred upon request, do I ask you or the owner of the pair?
Time to Pretend
@Miku

I have a pair of my own, as does the original creator of the Bumble Beans subspecies. I could link you to their thread, or I can put the pair I have on a nest. : )
@Miku

I have a pair of my own, as does the original creator of the Bumble Beans subspecies. I could link you to their thread, or I can put the pair I have on a nest. : )
^
^
@True

*sneaks over*

Could you add me to your chocolate turquoise macaroon pair pinglist? I'm tempted to snag Roden, but I think I need a bit more time to clear lair space and save for an expansion >.<
@True

*sneaks over*

Could you add me to your chocolate turquoise macaroon pair pinglist? I'm tempted to snag Roden, but I think I need a bit more time to clear lair space and save for an expansion >.<
@True
Whichever is fine! If you could just ping me when you know?
@True
Whichever is fine! If you could just ping me when you know?
Time to Pretend
@awaicu
Absolutely! Added~ :D

@Miku
I can go ahead and put my Beans on a nest~! I'll ping you when they hatch! Does that sound good?
@awaicu
Absolutely! Added~ :D

@Miku
I can go ahead and put my Beans on a nest~! I'll ping you when they hatch! Does that sound good?
@True

Yay! Thank you c:
@True

Yay! Thank you c:
@true
Sounds good, thank you!
@true
Sounds good, thank you!
Time to Pretend
@Miku Whoops, look like I jumped the gun there! My Beans will be ready to breed in 6 days. Aarune's Beans are ready in 1, though. Here's his hatchery if you don't wanna wait~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1829207/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/cJV14VA.png[/img][/url]
@Miku

Whoops, look like I jumped the gun there! My Beans will be ready to breed in 6 days. Aarune's Beans are ready in 1, though. Here's his hatchery if you don't wanna wait~

cJV14VA.png
@true

If you don't mind, I can wait the 6 days~
@true

If you don't mind, I can wait the 6 days~
Time to Pretend
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34