Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moving to a new post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Akashic - Will do! Did almost everything myself but I had some help setting the name in stone and I didn't do the banners but the person who did them is really awesome!
@Akashic - Will do! Did almost everything myself but I had some help setting the name in stone and I didn't do the banners but the person who did them is really awesome!
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow, Friendly bump, I wanna be added to the general pinglist as well!

All of these pairs are gorgeous and I'm definitely going to buy a gal (since while I love boys, my lair is mostly boys whoops) when I get more lair space!
@AliceShadow, Friendly bump, I wanna be added to the general pinglist as well!

All of these pairs are gorgeous and I'm definitely going to buy a gal (since while I love boys, my lair is mostly boys whoops) when I get more lair space!
@IndecisiveOCD
I'll add ya now ^^
@IndecisiveOCD
I'll add ya now ^^
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Thank you! I think I'm most interested in your Jaberwocky Forest pairing of Oakheart and Isato, they have such lovely hatchling possibilities!
Thank you! I think I'm most interested in your Jaberwocky Forest pairing of Oakheart and Isato, they have such lovely hatchling possibilities!
@IndecisiveOCD - I'll be breeding them once I'm able to hatch my current nests which will be in about 4 days if I get enough room to hatch them ^^
@IndecisiveOCD - I'll be breeding them once I'm able to hatch my current nests which will be in about 4 days if I get enough room to hatch them ^^
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
:O You'll definitely have to give me a ping if you have any girl Wildclaws in that batch, I don't have any Wildclaws yet in my lair.
:O You'll definitely have to give me a ping if you have any girl Wildclaws in that batch, I don't have any Wildclaws yet in my lair.
@IndecisiveOCD - Will do! :D
@IndecisiveOCD - Will do! :D
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump!
Bump!
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Bump
Bump
lNh3m8h.png
Lichtdrache.gif
@AliceShadow Would you accept 30k for "Kirito"?
@AliceShadow Would you accept 30k for "Kirito"?
0BzehVy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29