Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] capsule; opal XXY; Gen2 and more
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 312 313
[columns] [img]http://imgur.com/BwyScT2.gif[/img] [nextcol] [center][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/de0b/f/2011/211/8/1/divider_2_by_canzeda-d426skz.png[/img] [font=algerian][size=7]"Almawt"[/size][/font] [font=algerian][size=5]Necromancer[/size][/font] [size=2]"She plays with death and souls like any other would with dolls"[/size] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/de0b/f/2011/211/8/1/divider_2_by_canzeda-d426skz.png[/img][/center] She never talks, she just listens, just watches and knows everything. She lurks in the shadows, in dark corners, never making a sound, even her guise is still and silent. No one really knows her. They call her "Almawt" for the plagued smell she carries, for the deathly silence that seems to wrap around her like a blanket. The mirror was found on the outskirts of the woods one day as a hatchling. No one knows how she got there or why. She looked starved, frail. At first they thought she was dead. And who knows. Maybe she was. Even then she never made any sounds. She scared the other hatchlings. A lot of dragons use her as the monster in scary stories. Some say she kidnaps young dragons and eats them. Others claim you would die just from looking at her eyes. Colours warp and shimmer in the diamond pendand on her neck. Some dragons swear they've seen something like eyes flash on the gem. And they probably have. She is a necromancer. All her pendands are filled with souls. Souls of the dead. Souls she stole from others. Each diamond contains a soul. [/columns]
BwyScT2.gif
divider_2_by_canzeda-d426skz.png
"Almawt"
Necromancer
"She plays with death and souls like any other would with dolls"
divider_2_by_canzeda-d426skz.png

She never talks, she just listens, just watches and knows everything. She lurks in the shadows, in dark corners, never making a sound, even her guise is still and silent. No one really knows her. They call her "Almawt" for the plagued smell she carries, for the deathly silence that seems to wrap around her like a blanket.

The mirror was found on the outskirts of the woods one day as a hatchling. No one knows how she got there or why. She looked starved, frail. At first they thought she was dead. And who knows. Maybe she was. Even then she never made any sounds. She scared the other hatchlings. A lot of dragons use her as the monster in scary stories. Some say she kidnaps young dragons and eats them. Others claim you would die just from looking at her eyes.

Colours warp and shimmer in the diamond pendand on her neck. Some dragons swear they've seen something like eyes flash on the gem. And they probably have. She is a necromancer. All her pendands are filled with souls. Souls of the dead. Souls she stole from others. Each diamond contains a soul.
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Bump
Bump
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

Bump
Bump