Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Back to Basics Hatchery
[img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/f432/f/2016/315/d/f/back_to_basics_hatchery_by_yonkonkaroo-dao2bfb.png[/img] [center][size=5]Hello, welcome to Back to Basics Hatchery. Here we believe beauty can be found in long color ranges and more basic genes. That doesn't mean you won't see a few short color ranges or rare genes, but that I tend to make my pairs more random for the thrill of it! Check our hatchlings out and see if there's something you like! A few rules:[/size][/center] [size=4] *1:800 gem ratio (I will put gem prices under treasure). *To snatch up a hatchling quick, go to the auction house or shoot me an offer on crossroads. *I cycle out pairs often. If you're interested in a pair I can add you to a pinglist for when they hatch babies or get cycled out. *Hatchlings are unnamed until I pull them from here. I add nicknames to make exchanges easier. [/size] [center][size=5]Other Services[/size][/center] [size=4]Dragon Appraisal: I will use market values to tell you how much your dragon is worth based on trends and color patterns. Trust me, someone who's had some good and bad babies I can read the market pretty well. Dragon Breeding Percents: I can find the percent that a specific baby or babies will appear from any breeding pair.[/size]
back_to_basics_hatchery_by_yonkonkaroo-dao2bfb.png
Hello, welcome to Back to Basics Hatchery.
Here we believe beauty can be found in long color ranges and more basic genes. That doesn't mean you won't see a few short color ranges or rare genes, but that I tend to make my pairs more random for the thrill of it! Check our hatchlings out and see if there's something you like!

A few rules:
*1:800 gem ratio (I will put gem prices under treasure).
*To snatch up a hatchling quick, go to the auction house or shoot me an offer on crossroads.
*I cycle out pairs often. If you're interested in a pair I can add you to a pinglist for when they hatch babies or get cycled out.
*Hatchlings are unnamed until I pull them from here. I add nicknames to make exchanges easier.

Other Services
Dragon Appraisal: I will use market values to tell you how much your dragon is worth based on trends and color patterns. Trust me, someone who's had some good and bad babies I can read the market pretty well.

Dragon Breeding Percents: I can find the percent that a specific baby or babies will appear from any breeding pair.
Reserved for Hatchlings

Reserved for Hatchlings

The Breeding Pairs

The Breeding Pairs

Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved